IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Yeah tottaly..I thought I was the only one that wanted to do that..I was thinking to send them somewhere to get powder coated..on white with black rims omg...niciest ever..does anyone know where I can get this done in southern cali??

·
I Solve Problems
18,782 Posts
tyler_sti said:
Yeah tottaly..I thought I was the only one that wanted to do that..I was thinking to send them somewhere to get powder coated..on white with black rims omg...niciest ever

why!! black hides the lines of the wheels, might aswell get steelies!

·
I Solve Problems
18,782 Posts
IDAHOSTI said:
I saw a White evo9 with black wheels and it looked really nice.

..... Doesn't white hide lines too???
to some extent, but it's nearly impossible to see any shadows with black wheels.

with white wheels you see a shadow it's there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
BillFromTR said:
They are probably busy looking all sexy with their goldies.
I wont black or gunmetal wheels though, preferably the prodrive gc10 in british black, thanks to the pics myles put up on his car.

·
Registered
587 Posts
black wheels really make the brembos stand out which i love

·
Registered
12,900 Posts
SubieStee said:
I wont black or gunmetal wheels though, preferably the prodrive gc10 in british black, thanks to the pics myles put up on his car.

i love your car. do you mind me posting your pics for lightwerkz (essteaeyee) to see? i want him to do the same thing to my headlights and i wanna give him your pics as an example.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.