IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about Volk wheels?
What do you think these would look like on a blue STi?
(Yes they come in 5-100 with a 48mm offset.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
toyworx said:
"Yes they come in 5-100 with a 48mm offset."

Doesn't mean they willl fit.
After looking into it more, I'd need the 17X8 with +38 or +44 offset to clear the brembo's .. the 17X7.5 wont fit, but the wheel will fit. The 17lbs wt is pretty nice too :)

The VOLK TE-37 would run $2000 for the set.

Found another wheel I like that comes in white that is only 13 lbs a piece ... I might like them better as well:

SSR Type C (Competition)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've searched the forums for the last hour ... is there a post that lists all known wheels that will fit on the '04 STi?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
OZ racing superturismo 18*8 in gold...from autralia

those volks are so beautiful.they are a timeless design.here are a few that fit.Rota-SDR,Tarmac 2 both in 17"
Advan TCII 17"X8.5 +45,Prodrive 18"P1 STi edition,18"PFF7,17"GC-06,Buddy Club P1 RacingII 17X8.5

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know what specs I need to find for the wheel to fit (other than a list of known fit wheels)? I really want to stay with a 17" wheel as I have the tires already, but I also really want the SSR Type C wheel ...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Each wheel's fitmet specs are different due to varying designs, they may be close to one another, but its always a good idea to check with manufacturer or distributor first. Before fulfilling each wheel order, we check fitmet specs with the main distributor (unless we have it in the database), because nearly non of the distributors accept returns once wheels are fitted with tires or mounted on the vehicle. Sad state of wheel affairs but have to live in it ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts