IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't think I have ever let it go for over a month. :lol: I have black and love the way it looks clean so I try to wash her every sunday evening.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
i try to wash it every week. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
3 weeks....but ony cuz I got sent to Florida and no way the wife is washing it. lol

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I wash it once a week. However, dont know how Im gonna wash it that frequently once winter kicks into overdrive.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I usually only get one or two washes over winter -- so that would probably be about 3 months for the longest period.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Insane06STi said:
LoL, No rain nor snow can stop me from washing it once a week :)
What about when the hose is frozen??? I hear ya though, Im out there in some pretty brutal temps washing the car.

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
uncle lewie said:
What about when the hose is frozen??? I hear ya though, Im out there in some pretty brutal temps washing the car.
I wash it inside a carwash bay, and yeah i`m the only one there :lol:

·
Indiatr0n in yo IWDPL
8,577 Posts
Living downtown and parking outside, my car is pretty much always filthy. When it's clean, birds use it for target practice. Only choice is to pay $18 for a hand wash with spray wax in downtown...sigh...

Basically everytime I visit my parents' house, I give her a proper wash and wax :)

·
Gunnin' it.
5,148 Posts
Longest mine has gone without a wash is two weeks. I try to wash it every week and do a complete detail every third wash.

·
Registered
333 Posts
just washed her today. :D i try to wash it every 2-3 weeks, i think the longest it's gone is 4 or 5 weeks. i didn't wash my last car at all in 5 years. :lol:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
holy ****, 1 or 2 times a week.
longes was like 2 months, lol

i try to do like once every two weeks.

i did wash her today though :D

used a toothbrush on the wheels, took like 15/ wheel but looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
During the summer, I would wash it every week or so. For the winter, I just bring it to a manual car wash place, and spray it down with high pressure water to get rid of the salt weekly. The longest I went was probably around 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts