IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for the code for the oil filter... took it to the dealer to just have them change it but they said they dont have any filters for it yet... checked the manual couldnt find it there either and rather then climbing under my car thought id ask on here maybe i looked over it on my manul. thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Does subaru make a parts manual that lists all the parts on the car and gives you the part #? I know some cars like Audi have them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Was at the dealer today and he was pissed that SOA was still telling him that the filter was the same as the WRX. He was working on the PDI for a new STI that just came in and he said he was going to look at the oil filter and try to see if he could verify the size difference, and then try to track down the part number. To be continued.....SFRinNJ

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm posting because I'd surely like to know. The dealer better have 'em!!! I'm changing my filter at 500 miles, and I've got 240 on it at the moment.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Recommendations on exhausts

The filter that came on the car is 15208 aa024 And it is bigger than the aa080 that I replaced it with.

·
Registered
114 Posts
ideas on when the next model year (2005) will come out?

I'd go with the filter that was on the car as it came from Japan. The fact that SOA doesn't seem to give a definitive answer doesn't inspire confidence.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts