IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently don't have a car and i can't decide which to get. I've heard that AWD cars are not good fr drag racing that there more for going through twist and turns. But then i read that front wheel drive cars do not respon well to sudden bursts of speed. I also heard that the eclipse would be better for drag racing, that's what i'm going to be doing on... the streets that is. somebody help this newbie out.

S

·
0 Posts
It boils down to personal preference. What type of driving do you enjoy the most? Research which cars are highly acclaimed in that category. Test drive the top 5 to narrow your list down. Then start searching for a bargain and saving some money.

ScoobyDo

PS: I don't condone street racing. There are crosswalks, mothers with strollers and little old ladies to slow you down.

Race at the track and take all of the safety precautions. You can go faster, avoid tickets and not worry about your insurance premiums going up.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
chawklit,
yeah there are higher premiums for track racing..I have never done that so I dunno what they are..

newbie. From what it sounds like I would go with the eclipse. The Subie, being AWD is gonna fail on you. You're gonna treat the AWD like a FWD or RWD car and ruin the tranny..and your money will be wasted.
my .02

·
Registered
8 Posts
:-? You'd be better of with something like an ECHO. You know, it has the guages n' stuff in the middle of the dash so can look at your speed-o and do your hair at the same time, plus you can get them in purple. There really slow as well. So you would'nt be as likley to kill yourself or even worse, someone else while your street racing. Im so sick of you little FnF PUNKS asking stupid a** questions about cars your moms probably won't even buy for you. Do everyone a favor a get a bicycle, something you can handle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sr20det said:
:-? You'd be better of with something like an ECHO. You know, it has the guages n' stuff in the middle of the dash so can look at your speed-o and do your hair at the same time, plus you can get them in purple. There really slow as well. So you would'nt be as likley to kill yourself or even worse, someone else while your street racing. Im so sick of you little FnF PUNKS asking stupid a** questions about cars your moms probably won't even buy for you. Do everyone a favor a get a bicycle, something you can handle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I couldn't have worded it any better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts