IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, check this out. This past weekend I parked my car in a good spot while I went to do my job. Either way, when I came back, I almost killed this guy. I tried to keep my calm but I let the guy have it for being irresponsible and reckless. His car rolled into my car. I was going to let him have it, but fortunately, I keeped my calm and accessed the damage. No damaged occured to my STI. Either way, I can't believe the nerve of some people. No respect for other people's property. :evil:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn. If the paint is craked, you might want to try and get their ins. info. Painting a bumper if some [expiltive removed] "parks by feel" is something you shouldn't have to pay for.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I saw this once back when I was in school. I come out to my car and see the car behind me parked touching my bumper. I left a note because it was not bad and I was in a hurry. It's bad enough they hit my car but at least back off before you park it. This is why I am glad I don't live downtown Chicago, I see cars parked like this everywhere or when people leave their spot they hit the bumpers of the cars in front and behind them because people park so close together.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Personally, I would have broken that person's windhshield or performed minor surgery on all 4 of their tires.
On the other hand, I do have some issues. So, maybe that's not the best way to handle it. I can't honestly say that there is a good way to handle that. If there's no damage, the cops won't even take a report. Stuff like that is so frustrating to deal with, becuase there's no legal recourse - "talking" to the person assertively but appropropriately is likely to have little result and surely gives little to no satisfaction - and doing what I would probably do isn't a good way or the right way to handle it.

You did better than I would have at controlling yourself.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
HP pulled me over for STOCK STi EXHAUST!

i have to park my car in a grocery store parking lot. i swear people go out of thier way to park next to my STi. its where i work and during breaks i watch people pull in next to my car, i cringe in fear. i have actually watched people touch my car like it was thier own. one kid even mentioned something about putting my engine into his honda. luckily no real attempts to steal my car or injure it. thank god.

·
Registered
949 Posts
i have been very careful thus far parking my car.
when i had my protege5 it took all of 2 months before i had a couple door dings, and key marks runnin around the whole car...
i have now resigned to taking my medication daily, but should i come out to see some careless shit like that, i will:
plant my @$$ on the ground
brace up against my car
and rabbit kick the offender's car into next week

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
It's prob. just some clueless housewife who parked while talking on her cell and dealing with her spoiled kids in the back seat while drinking a Starbucks latte. :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts