IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using electronic boost controller?

I've been used to "domestic" cars but the STi definatly has me interested in buying one. I was wondering what sort of modifications you guys have done to your STi to push it even harder. My goal would be to be able to get mid-low 12s for now. Also, how much have you spent in the mods? Any input would be helpful, thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
My stage 1 package will get you there safely. It is super easy to install and I have seen results from 12.8-12.5 in the 1/4 ile from clients. If you use a manual boost controller (and already have a boost gauge), you can do it for under $800.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taking the car to a track

Thanks for the replies guys. Guru: I noticed you also have a Stage 2 kit available and that looks like you can get the car into low 12s-high 11s correct?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Townshend said:
I've been used to "domestic" cars but the STi definatly has me interested in buying one. I was wondering what sort of modifications you guys have done to your STi to push it even harder. My goal would be to be able to get mid-low 12s for now. Also, how much have you spent in the mods? Any input would be helpful, thanks!
Ya Dan is developing some serious stuff. He is already shooting for 500whp with his GT35R turbo kit... so if his stage 1 can get you in the 12.5 area... just think what having nearly 2x the hp (at the wheels) and torque will do for you ;)

Robert~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts