IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I hope that is only a body kit some unfortunate person did to their Sti. I really really do not wish that to be the 2005 sti. It is hideous.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
not too bad.... it looks like some kind of strange cross between the '02 style and the '04 style....

I prefer the 04'

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
looks like the '04 WRX styling kit from my sales brochure with the STi rear wing and IC scoop added in.

...along with some Euro spec. headlight housings.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
if i'm seeing it right the steering wheel is on the "wrong" side. so i'm guessing maybe a prototype for the new generation of Imprezas? one of many test models that was built to show around. i really am not sure. is there an answer to this question that your keeping from us?

·
Registered
241 Posts
First thing's first LOL:

1.) That's the OEM body kit (I have it on my wrx)
2.) Those lights are a mix between the Kia headlights and the RSX headlights (or so it seems)
3.) Someone is obviously making fun of us.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: lighten up. I was light. I was the one who felt attacked

i like the fact that it has projector hid rather than the reflectors like we have but its growin on me. not bad

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
to the members of this forum: ur reason(s) for picking sti

Yup, looks like a photoshop of the older STi with RSX headlights laid over as well as the WRC front end. Otherwise, all the pieces are MY02.

·
Registered
53 Posts
when I look at the pic on my puter I can barely pick out "evo" right in the middle of the picture, like some kind of subliminal message or am I going crazy?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
16" Compomotive MO's for winter wheels - might not happ

iwannastibad said:
when I look at the pic on my puter I can barely pick out "evo" right in the middle of the picture, like some kind of subliminal message or am I going crazy?
Nope, I see it too...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm fairly sure the picture was a scan from a Japanese car magazine, talking about what they thought the new body style could look like on the MY03/04's. The text you see is likely whatever is on the other side of that page.

jason

1 - 20 of 24 Posts