1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I dont know what exhaust that is, but PLEASE SOMEONE GET THAT STI A BETTER DRIVER... he nearly hits the wall like 4 times... he doesnt even smokes the tires ONCE , looks more like clutch smoke (as said by a camera person as well).... rediculous. Sounds like the turboxs tho... people like that are those who dont deserve an STi... granted im not one to say who should and shouldnt... but , trying to do donuts in a 20ft radius circle with brick walls around it and then a mountain side (=death)... man that really ticks me off. I might not be the best driver, but doing something like that is just stupid.

Robert~

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, that guy is plain and simple DUMB. And his dumbass friends are rooting him on none the less as if they can't see how close he got to the wall

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
dagodplaya said:
I agree, that guy is plain and simple DUMB. And his dumbass friends are rooting him on none the less as if they can't see how close he got to the wall
sorry to keep posting about this, as im usaully not one to be cutting people down ( but this infuriates me ) ... you can even see where he jumps teh curb once or twice... luckily there was no wall behind the part he did it.

Robert~

although, since i want to help you out, from the sound of the TurboXS clip for the 2.0L wrx, i'd have to say that is the turboxs exhuast as it has the exact same sound to it. the only thing i dont like about it, is that it sounds like the exhaust muffler is huge or something and the exhaust is just resonating or something (as TO ME - this is MY opinion - sounds like a big echo or something). So that is the only turn off for me about it, but ya nice exhaust piece.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Sad to say, as stupid as it is and as mind boggling dumb as the driving may be, it's the most entertaining video on that site. The others will do well for people with bad cases of insomnia. :lol:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
2 THUMBS DOWN, what an IDIOT, i cant believe daddy would buy him a car and especially abuse an STi, complete MORON!!! :evil:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Anyone in SD

I wish he would have hit the wall it would have made that vid worht looking I watched about 5 sec and said what a idiot and it also a twin of mine. People like that make me want to drive something else gives us normal people a bad name. :roll:

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow. what a retard. that person (50 bucks says its some dumb kid, based on the voices of the ppl recording), doesnt deserve that car. i can almost feel the pain of that poor sti :evil: !! i dont think he got the tires to smoke once. that was pretty obviously clutch smoke.

btw, anyone here see that ls1 clutch burnout vid? some guy with a firebird trying to do a burnout, revs it up, dumps the clutch, and doesnt realize that his wheels arent spinning at all, so he keeps flooring it! the smoke just starts pouring out. what an idiot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
its a twister 3, most of it was built by him, that is my friend that owns that car. no he did not hit the wall, yes it was a tight area to do donuts in. we are on the side of a mt in northern arizona shooting a video for a car club. the vid you just saw was a kid with a dsm that stopped by. the silver sti is testing out our new Vuz camera system. off camera is about 20 other subarus and my sti with an autoxcamera system. after that vid was shot a guy in a c5 vette came in a tried it also. he did about the same, its a tight little area. we came back to the same site another day after he changed tires and was able to get it to come around nicely. that vid is on another site. i was shooting the video at a different angle. no dad did not buy his car, he is a 30 year old subaru mechanic. no its not his first subaru, or his first donut. yes im a kid, im 20, no my dad did not buy my sti, i work in an ER in a phx hospitable and on a ambluance to make my money. i even pay my own insurance. yes it was clutch smoke, the car can do them in 35/65 all day long, but 50/50 is abit harder so thats what he was trying. so go ahead and keep making fun, no problem. hope it makes you feel more like a man since we must all be kids f-ing around.
i can almost feel the pain of that poor sti !! i dont think he got the tires to smoke once. that was pretty obviously clutch smoke.
the rest of the vid shows the rubber on the street. yes some was clutch smoke. damn last time i checked cars dont have feelings.
I wish he would have hit the wall it would have made that vid worht looking I watched about 5 sec and said what a idiot and it also a twin of mine. People like that make me want to drive something else gives us normal people a bad name.
thats to bad you wanted him to hit the wall, from the looks of the vid he is a good driver. hey why dont you drive something more your speed, its called a minivan pal.
it hurts me to see someone do this to a sti. even more because its the exact twin of mine
im sorry it bothered you so much, you do have a nice car, good color choice
He doesn't deserve that car by a long shot....

I can't even believe that poor clutch.....
another bleeding heart. give me a break. ITS A CLUTCH! deserve the car, and i guess i dont either because im a 20 year old punk ass kid. well i hope you remeber that the next time you walk into a hospitable or call 911. because some punk kid in a subaru sti might be there.
2 THUMBS DOWN, what an IDIOT, i cant believe daddy would buy him a car and especially abuse an STi, complete MORON!!!
well gramps sorry you dont like the vid, you better sell the sti. oh and thanks for the car.
Sad to say, as stupid as it is and as mind boggling dumb as the driving may be, it's the most entertaining video on that site. The others will do well for people with bad cases of insomnia
cant vouch for the rest of the site, thats the first time i has seen that vid. i had no idea that kid that showed up put the vid online. glad you enjoyed it so much :) dont fall asleep now.

although, since i want to help you out, from the sound of the TurboXS clip for the 2.0L wrx, i'd have to say that is the turboxs exhuast as it has the exact same sound to it. the only thing i dont like about it, is that it sounds like the exhaust muffler is huge or something and the exhaust is just resonating or something (as TO ME - this is MY opinion - sounds like a big echo or something). So that is the only turn off for me about it, but ya nice exhaust piece.
the echo is more bad camera audio. the car does have a bit of a drone to it. also we have mts behind us so taht might be a cause also. it does sound nice but he just took it off and sold it to another club member. he is build another peice with 3.5" all the way back, i think. i have not seen it yet.
I dont know what exhaust that is, but PLEASE SOMEONE GET THAT STI A BETTER DRIVER... he nearly hits the wall like 4 times... he doesnt even smokes the tires ONCE , looks more like clutch smoke (as said by a camera person as well).... rediculous. Sounds like the turboxs tho... people like that are those who dont deserve an STi... granted im not one to say who should and shouldnt... but , trying to do donuts in a 20ft radius circle with brick walls around it and then a mountain side (=death)... man that really ticks me off. I might not be the best driver, but doing something like that is just stupid.
he never once hits a wall, hits the small rock curb once. not even a scratch on the rim. he is a damn good driver. great clutch, brake and throttle work. hes is not going to fall off the cliff. to bad it ticks you off that bad becuse damn we had fun and the video turned out great. your right you are not one to say who deserves an sti or not. so go on out to your sti and hug it for me, because it loves you just as much as you love it. carefull dont scratch it, it might get mad. :)

ok guys, sorry about the long post, figured i would defend my friend. go ahead reply, lets see what other clever insults you can come up with. let me know if you ever make it into az with your ride. i can show you some great mt roads to carve. oh wait you guys dont drive them, my bad. have fun getting the groceries.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
You all were idiots for trying to do that in that small a place. Ever heard of understeer?

coolpoints = -1

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
"he never once hits a wall, hits the small rock curb once. not even a scratch on the rim. he is a damn good driver. great clutch, brake and throttle work. hes is not going to fall off the cliff. to bad it ticks you off that bad becuse damn we had fun and the video turned out great. your right you are not one to say who deserves an sti or not. so go on out to your sti and hug it for me, because it loves you just as much as you love it. carefull dont scratch it, it might get mad. "

I cant believe I read that LOL!!!!!! Great cluch and throttle work? You realize its smoking right... thats BAD if you didnt know. Man you guys were idiots. Nice donuts you guys did too lol , maybe next time you can get the car to spin more then 1/2 , but Im sure since the guy is an "excellent" driver he wasnt trying to. Clutch smoke can make up for the lack of tire smoke too lol enjoy your STi, however long it lasts at this rate. lol and I dont know why you said "he never once hits a wall, hits the small rock curb once. not even a scratch on the rim" ... well no #### its like he backed over the curb... theres TIRE there not rim. Jolting your suspension like that is good too ;)

You all were idiots for trying to do that in that small a place. Ever heard of understeer?
Ya , buncha morons. lol you act like that since we dont beat the #### out of our cars that we dont drive them hard? Sorry pal , you're wrong. We just do stunts like that more repsonsibly (not on the edge of a mountain with barely enough room to get a donut started.. more or less to actually do a donut). Your friend is a horrible driver and you all need to grow up and take some driving school lessons. There are ways to do donuts without burning the clutch up (although Im sure your 'excellent' driving friend knows that). Maybe you should go back and keep trying that stunt until you get it right (that way maybe you'll crash and sell the STi). O ya excellent launches too LOL... ;) lol and the rediculous comments on calling people gramps? You sound like you're 12 and so do your friends. I'd rather be old, then some immature kid with an expensive car (who cant drive worth a flip - its not very hard to not hit a wall a 5 mphs , so i dont know where you get this "hes an excellent driver" from)... lol simply rediculous

Robert~

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is the most idiotic defending statement I have ever heard on this forum. I'm not the best driver but hell I'd know better before letting someone catch me on film driving all s*****. So if I hit the curb but didn't scratch my rims I'm a good driver then? Come on, if so my grandpa would be Aryton Senna. :roll: Then there were the donuts. I don't know what kinda donuts you've been eating for 20 years but the last time I checked donuts are in circles.

Sad to see someone having no respect for a car. Those in the video is not called having fun, it's called beating on a car. Funny you think smoking the clutch is not a problem and can go all day long. Go have "fun" and go buy yourself a new clutch while at it. Oh yeah, I'm too, a sensitive cry baby. :cry: :roll:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya and I dont know why you mentioned that you are an ER personel... congrats, but you do realize its people who pull stupid #### like what you all were doing that end up having to call 911, so dont even give me that "o remember next time you call 911 BS". That and this has nothing to do with YOU, unless your "friend" is you and you're trying to not feel as much of an idiot by blaming the incident on other people.

Robert~

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey, have more respect - he works in a 'hospitable'.... (?!?)

Look at it this way, guys - if they trash the STi, it's that much more exclusive for the rest of us. Plus, if you needed STi parts, wouldn't you rather get them cheaper from a junkyard?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Help with offset on 18x8s!!!

If he throws it over a cliff, it's more insurance for the rest of us... not to mention it's just painful to watch someone who doesn't know the difference between "driving hard" and "toasting your clutch w/o achieving anything". :lol:

·
Registered
694 Posts
More insurace for the 20-and-under drivers, anyway. I'd like to think that my insurance is somewhat insulated from the things younger drivers do (and I know what younger drivers do, because I was one once - lucky I survived)....

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
If he crashes his STi, it does two things:

1) Adds one to the count of STi's that insurance companies have to pay for, thereby raising STi insurance costs.

2) Adds one to the count of 20 year olds who have gotten in a car wreck, thereby raising the insurance of everyone else in his age bracket.

I guess it also raises HIS insurance a lot more than everyone else's, but that's not gonna affect us.... unlike 1 & 2.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts