IW STi Forum banner

What do you drive right now? What will the STi potentially

8K views 100 replies 91 participants last post by  ChaOs 
#1 ·
I for one drive a 2000 Impreza RS Sedan, BRP in color.

I am interested in seeing what the users of my site drive.

So what do you currently drive?

JJ

#9 ·
I am driving a 95 subaru legacy outback wagon with 148xxx. This is the first year of the outback and is much lower to the ground than the 96 which more of a true outback. Love the car but it's a dog of the line. Instead of pouring alot of money into my 95 I will most likely just spend the extra and get it one package. If I am going to get the wrx I should wait for the sti spend a little extra and get a whole lot more car.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: spice75 on 2002-01-10 14:48 ]</font>

#12 ·
Audi 1.8T Avant (wife's car). And we have a '94 Civic Si hatchback. I'm technically car-less right now, as I don't lay claim to either one. :smile:

Thought about moving up to a 2000 RS from the civic, but don't know if I can justify it for the short amount of time (a year) that I would have it. It's either a STi or EVO for me.

#14 ·
I drive a 1994 Toyota Supra TT and a 1998 Legacy GT, Limited. I love sports cars but here in Chicago you can not drive one all year around. Plus I need something with a decent amount of room, a trunk, and a usable back seat if needed. I would also like something that performs good and is fun to drive. The STi is perfect. It would replace my Legacy as a daily driver. I was very tempted to get a WRX when they came out but am holding out for an STi. It's hard but I think I can do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MKIVSupra on 2002-01-19 04:10 ]</font>

#18 ·
I drive a (surprise) 97 Talon TSi AWD. My wife drives the virtually identical 96 Eclipse GS-T Spyder. The major difference being that the Eclipse is a front wheel drive convertable. Since we're most likely only going to be getting 1 STi, we'll probably be trading in the Eclipse for it.
Oh yeah, we're in Phoenix.

#19 ·
main car...er truck is a 1978 Dodge lil red express truck. have a 1988 IROC-Z 5spd for play/give to my lil bro, and a 98 beetle 5spd that my girlfriend drives.
the 2005 STi(being realistic) will replace the camaro and become the daily grunt.

long live the subie

.......JJ, when we all get our STi are we going to have a meeting/autoX????... i mean, i know its a while down the road, but that would kick ass. id drive upto 750+miles each way, after engine break in, of course. or trailer it w/ my dodge. just an idea.............

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BuDDyLeE on 2002-02-19 03:19 ]</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.