IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 11104 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Re: What Did You Do to Your STI Today?

Dreamed about how awesome it'll be when I get it back :banana: ...6 months from now...:(

·
Registered
237 Posts

Drained the dinosaur poop out of my rear diff. and trans,and filled um up with synthetic poop.

·
Registered
346 Posts

Drained the dinosaur poop out of my rear diff. and trans,and filled um up with synthetic poop.
What did you swap to? I've been wanting to do this, too. I swapped the rear diff and tranny with Redline lubes in the MS6 and it made a huge difference in shifting...need to pull the trigger on the STi, just not sure of the brand...

·
Registered
875 Posts

What did you swap to? I've been wanting to do this, too. I swapped the rear diff and tranny with Redline lubes in the MS6 and it made a huge difference in shifting...need to pull the trigger on the STi, just not sure of the brand...
motul if youre willing to spend the money..

other than that, penzzoil synchromesh is good or castrol hypoid gear oil..all depends on the type of driving

·
Registered
116 Posts

turned my txs stealth back to a full turbo back by adding the grenade launcher tip. ahhhh.. hello 15psi

·
Registered
856 Posts

just got bc br's from ups, gonna install, and wait another month for the wheels:mad:

·
Registered
100 Posts

First alignment at 3K miles after I installed sways and rack bushings. Had positive camber on one of the fronts before we started, .5 toe, and some other wackiness. Walked out with -1.6 camber up front and 6.3 of caster, no toe. Transformed car.

·
Registered
271 Posts

If I would of found this thread yesterday, I ordered Grimmspeed C/C & P/P headers, and a Gimmick Motorsports radiator.

·
Registered
542 Posts

yesterday/this morning: Took out the entire top end of the car: TMIC, alternator, intake, intake manifold, turbo inlet hose, TGV's.

This evening/very soon: Reinstall fuel rails and TGV deletes, reinstall new black intake manifold, put everything back together again.

·
Registered
156 Posts

purchased my access port from cobb on thursday and waiting for it come in and use it on monday hurray!!! i cant freakin wait

·
Registered
237 Posts

Kendall 75/90. It's truely impressive how much more smooth the the tranny shifts,and it sounds like less "whine" when decelerating.:tup:

·
Registered
144 Posts

i changed oil on my rsti and sti today and washed them too, after that took rsti out for cruise, great day!

·
Registered
12,474 Posts

washed it (finally!) didn't wash it since october '08. now that we're finally looking at some sunny and dry weather, it's was time to wash the filth away :)

then waxed it

then put on some new wheels and tires :D

J.

61 - 80 of 11104 Posts