IW STi Forum banner

What did you choose for SOA email survey?

Suspension/Stiffening 
4K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  dcgray2 
#1 ·
I assume all of you guys got the survey from SOA for the wheel color choice.

I hope they give us options instead of forcing us to the most popular combo. I am currently thinking track car so I voted the most boring combo white/silver.

So what did you vote? Post here

#31 ·
dealer sez will definitely have radio standard...

BHODGES3 said:
While I like all of the color combinations on the outside, it is Blue and Gold for me I think. I wonder how many people have thought about the fact that their inside is still going to be decked out in bright blue....
Yeah, but that blue is a trademark for the STi/WRC so it matches..kind of like having red highlights in an Integra Type-R or other sports cars..it just fits.

I don't know about color. Its hard enough for me to choose an exterior, let alone a wheel color. If I had to make my mind up right now in less than 30 seconds it would be black and gold. The silver is a close call, especially if I decided to get them powdercoated later. I would want Blue and gold shortly after the black.

#32 ·
Wow...I did get something right :D

Posted: 30 Jan 2002 21:37 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, looks like an interesting debate over the colors I listed. The faxed specifications I am quoting have 4 color designations listed:
AW - assumed to be Aspen White
PSM- assumed to be Platinum Silver Metallic
WRB- Assumed to be World Rally blue
and then theres the last one, it appears to read BRP - Blue Ridge Pearl right? I assume it could be a distortion in the fax and might read BBP - Blue Black Pearl. I had never heard of a BBP color code so I assumed it read BRP.
White, Blue, Silver & Black...how interesting indeed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.