IW STi Forum banner

What did you choose for SOA email survey?

Suspension/Stiffening 
4K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  dcgray2 
#1 ·
I assume all of you guys got the survey from SOA for the wheel color choice.

I hope they give us options instead of forcing us to the most popular combo. I am currently thinking track car so I voted the most boring combo white/silver.

So what did you vote? Post here

#4 ·
I chose Silver/Silver. My hopes are that everyone else goes for the Blue/Gold. That way mine will at least look different. :lol:

I also plan on selling my rear wing to help offset the cost of the stereo. However I will need to find a 2003 WRX owner with a silver car to do this. I suppose SOA could surprise me and offer the wing as a factory delete. What ever I can do to make it look less like a traffic ticket waiting to happen.

#6 ·
OFFLINE said:
I also plan on selling my rear wing to help offset the cost of the stereo. However I will need to find a 2003 WRX owner with a silver car to do this. I suppose SOA could surprise me and offer the wing as a factory delete. What ever I can do to make it look less like a traffic ticket waiting to happen.
I assume delete option will not save you money, i.e. M3 spoiler delete. So you are better off selling it. I am more worried about big holes in the trunk when it is removed.

Jeff

#11 ·
i'm sorry, but the black makes me jiz. put some silver rims on there for me, too. and i agree about the wing; get that thing off there. i like the clean conservative look. this may b a dumb q though, but is the absence of the wing really gonna decrease performance? i wouldn't think; not for anything i'm gonna do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.