IW STi Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
where do they get my email from or do I do something on their page, dang i want my voice to be heard :)

BLUE GOLD ALL THE WAY :) I need to keep my tradition going :) 98 RS Blue and Gold, just cant tear my self from that color combo :)

JJ said:
STi? Blue/Gold. Is there really any other way to go?? :)
that's what i chose also, but if gunmetal/anthracite was an option, i would have picked differently (black with gunmetal). and the more i look at the white jdm my04 sti that's floating around, the more i think that i want white. <sigh>

While I like all of the color combinations on the outside, it is Blue and Gold for me I think. I wonder how many people have thought about the fact that their inside is still going to be decked out in bright blue....

Great wallpaper page

I'll be going with the Blue/Silver. I like the way the Silver wheel contrasts with the big gold Brembo caliper! To bad the wheels didn't come in the gunmetal, that would be "real nice Clark" :lol:

WR Blue with Silver. Tough decuision on the Wheel color choice however...

I would be happy with either I suppose but Silver would require fewer explanations to friends, family and co-workers.

dealer sez will definitely have radio standard...

BHODGES3 said:
While I like all of the color combinations on the outside, it is Blue and Gold for me I think. I wonder how many people have thought about the fact that their inside is still going to be decked out in bright blue....
Yeah, but that blue is a trademark for the STi/WRC so it matches..kind of like having red highlights in an Integra Type-R or other sports cars..it just fits.

I don't know about color. Its hard enough for me to choose an exterior, let alone a wheel color. If I had to make my mind up right now in less than 30 seconds it would be black and gold. The silver is a close call, especially if I decided to get them powdercoated later. I would want Blue and gold shortly after the black.

Wow...I did get something right :D

Posted: 30 Jan 2002 21:37 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, looks like an interesting debate over the colors I listed. The faxed specifications I am quoting have 4 color designations listed:
AW - assumed to be Aspen White
PSM- assumed to be Platinum Silver Metallic
WRB- Assumed to be World Rally blue
and then theres the last one, it appears to read BRP - Blue Ridge Pearl right? I assume it could be a distortion in the fax and might read BBP - Blue Black Pearl. I had never heard of a BBP color code so I assumed it read BRP.
White, Blue, Silver & Black...how interesting indeed.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.