IW STi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a 06 or 07 STI. Just wondering what dealer in the sacramento area is the best to deal with. I'm looking to buy or order (order a 07 STI) in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

· Registered
1,207 Posts
What ever you do, don't go to Maita Subaru...They are stupid F***S and will waste your time. I went to Gold Rush Subaru, they are pretty good. E-mail them for a quote, I got $30,795 on a 06 STi then i end up buying a more options STi for 31,595 with short-shifter,tubro boost guage, auto dim mirror,Ti shift nob, floor mats, wheel locks....

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cusco said:
What ever you do, don't go to Maita Subaru...They are stupid F***S and will waste your time. I went to Gold Rush Subaru, they are pretty good. E-mail them for a quote, I got $30,795 on a 06 STi then i end up buying a more options STi for 31,595 with short-shifter,tubro boost guage, auto dim mirror,Ti shift nob, floor mats, wheel locks....
Cool, I'll check them out. I just got home from Maita Subaru looking at a 06 Blue STI with gold rims. It has almost 300 miles on it....hahahaha The guy seemed like a real idiot so I just left. Was that $30,795 out the door or $30,795 + Tax and Lic?

Thanks

· Registered
1,207 Posts
ryansti said:
Cool, I'll check them out. I just got home from Maita Subaru looking at a 06 Blue STI with gold rims. It has almost 300 miles on it....hahahaha The guy seemed like a real idiot so I just left. Was that $30,795 out the door or $30,795 + Tax and Lic?

Thanks
It $30,795 + Tax and Lic. Was I right about maita subaru.... they are LOSERS when I went too look at the blue one with gold bbs it only had 200 miles now it had 300!!!! WOAH.. and we test drove that car:D.

· Registered
13,679 Posts
When shopping for a car, it's always best to get quotes from several dealers, and never a bad idea to drive a little further and save some $$$$. Downtown Subaru and Albany Subaru here in the Bay Area are pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.