IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worm,
What color are the cars that are cruising around being tested? I say we have a sporting contest to see who can post the first spy picture. :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
What's running around...
Test "Mules" - Current 2002 (U.S.) body equpped with the STi drivetrain, all are rally blue.
There will be a "few" 2003 JDM STi's & WRX here shortly for press kit photos, technician training and dealer introductions. These dealer meetings should begin in late April or early May. Typically when SOA introduces a new model to the dealers, that model has already begun to ship. Technician training is set for January/February.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That all depends on the manufacturer, remember Mitsu announced last year that the EVO was coming but it still isn't here. The STi is still set to arrive in showrooms in late April to early May.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Well, if all goes according to planned, that will be when the first batch of sales comes through, right? I would like to pick mine up maybe second or third order (pending on when they do start selling), so that I have the car around June-August.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts