IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the only color option blue, white, or silver? No black?????

Jack

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
We don't know yet- but indications are that it will be the WRX color choices minus yellow, black and red. :p

JJ

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea SOA would make a mistake if they didn't go with black as a color option. The black with pink STi decals looks BAD ASS, i don't care if blue is the "true form." :D

Mike

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
So who here is gonna complain if we get a 2.5?

I'm slowly leaning towards white. I need something easy to take care of, and frankly the black isn't, the blue ain't much better, and Silver looks kinda weird with the Gold wheels.

White/Gold may be a big possibility for me...

S

·
0 Posts
Who?

White, or Blue for me. Though I am not as interested in the color as I am in the content of the vehicle. I won't turn down an STi based on color.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hopefully we'll know soon, though it will be a bummer if there are no dark colors. Darker the better for me.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Plus, let's say they come in yellow or red, then this will be the scenario:

Officer: "Do you know you were doing 120+ on the freeway?"

You: "Who, me? Cmon. This bright red (yellow) car with the huge hoodscoop, the huge brakes, the 17" Gold wheels, the big wing, and that "jet-like" noise you heard when I passed you CANNOT possibly go THAT fast. "

:lol:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I won't turn down an STi based on color.
True, but I don't think I would be so "into" the STi if it came in bright orange or perhaps a mauve..hehe.

I'm more of a purist in that I prefer what makes the car and not what it looks like. I see the power, braking, handling, etc before I see "eww, that's a nasty color."

·
Registered
117 Posts
It has got to be WR blue for me. I just hope they don't make a mistake with the STi like they did with the Spec R-1 - there is one of two orange/yellow specimens of those still sitting my local Subaru lot like an abandoned child. Why the hell did the car in only one color? And an ugly one at that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ckk81 said:

Jack
The colors for the 2004 Subaru STi are Blue, Silver, Black, and White. The BBS wheels are gold only on the Blue, and Silver on the rest of the colors. 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
cslarson said:
ckk81 said:

Jack
The colors for the 2004 Subaru STi are Blue, Silver, Black, and White. The BBS wheels are gold only on the Blue, and Silver on the rest of the colors. 8)
Yea where did you hear this? SOA Is currently having a wheel survey, which would be silly if they already made up their mind.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: What are the actual Confirmed colors for the STi ???????

I heard the same thing with the colors for the STi from my local Subaru dealer. Blue, Black, Silver and White. However I have not heard about the gold rims only on the blue. But he did mention that SOA was going to be asking people opions on the rim colors. Now the people at Detroit said that the Gold BBS's are the standard rim on all of the STi's so who know's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts