IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators, please delete if you don’t think this is an appropriate thread for this section. Thank you.

As for myself, STI JDM flexible front strut tower brace/bar.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Moderators, please delete if you don’t think this is an appropriate thread for this section. Thank you.

As for myself, STI JDM flexible front strut tower brace/bar.
Flex fuel setup and potentially turbo swap on my 2019 STI. I need more juice for my track days in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Next January 6: Dyno Tuned with an Ecutek map. At last, I'll know the numbers of what their (Lachute Performance) Stage 3 is putting down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Considering swapping out the front bezels for S4 style with DRL and fog lights, but haven't found anyone that's done it yet to identify the best wiring setup (I'm in a '20 STi limited).

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I'm happy with where I am with power (see my build thread). Next I'd like to enjoy the inside of the cabin. Primarily I'm thinking replacing the audio headset with the android headset (need more research), along with speakers and an amplifier if needed.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Head gaskets, Timing belt, Water pump. Been sitting a year, since I bought my 19 Forester Sport.
168,000 miles on it, and it will be the first time ever cracked open.
I miss my stick shift, Subaru quoted me 4 grand, oh well, about to bite the bullet...

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re-wrap chipped steering wheel with suede (en route)
Tints
RCE Yellow springs/Superpro understeer correction kit (Rear sway bar and bushings for both axles
Stage 2 (Starting with cat-back)
Kicker tweeters (unless someone has a better idea)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Lol im litterally waiting for an excuse to mod further. Im waiting for something to break so i can justify upgrading whatever it is and maybe going turbo inlet + ELH and a retune

As for now, i guess ill settle getting the car detailed at some point in June once all the pollen stops.

·
Registered
234 Posts
got a bunch of stuff waiting for install.

Dom 3.0xtr
AMS manifold
IAG rails and lines
Built motor w/ manley rods and pistons
Built heads w/ bc springs, valves, and cams (stage 3 280)
Radium dual aem pump setup
iWire fuel pump setup
Perrin 3" inlet
IAG street motor mounts
ACT clutch

im sure im missing some stuff haha

·
Registered
925 Posts
Forgot to add that I'm currently painting some 30 cent plugs for the license plate holes in the front. I refuse to pay $20 for two stupid little plastic pieces.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Front inner CV boot this weekend.
and wash

Replace oil gauge harness - but it won't arrive till Monday

1 - 13 of 13 Posts