IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was in work today some scumbag(s) thought it would be funny to put two huge holes in my windshield. No apparent reason, no provocation, nothing. It appears the guilty party was just in the mood to ruin someone elses day.

For those of you not familar with Westfield NJ, it's a very affluent town, so the guilty party is likely some richy richy teenager who has no idea how much a new windshield is going to set me back.

I'm hoping one of my co-workers saw something, but things are not looking good at this point.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, just so you can all feel my pain.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ACHAHockey said:
Jesus man, how big of holes is huge? Thats terrible.
One is about the size of a silver dollar, but that doesn't go all the way through. The second looks like a bb gun, but comes through the other side. In any case the wind shield is done, I need to get a new one before the cracks start to spread.

My guess is a bb gun, or some sort of tool like a hammer. Everyone who saw it was a bit perplexed, as it doesn't look like anything they had ever seen before. Regardless of the instrument, it was intentional.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
My condolences. People who do stuff like that are complete scum bags. It sucks to be the victim of a jealous punk looking for a cheap thrill.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
wow man, that is horrible. i feel for you. im gonna be buyin my 05 sti from bridgewater acura soon, its not that far from westfield. i used to have family down there. you gotta be careful around those areas, like westfield, union, irvington, springfield, etc. there are some gutless sons of a *****es that have no appreciation for another mans car. i used to go to lincoln tech in union, you shoulda seen some of the stuff that happened there. people would steal other peoples cars during school hours and stuff. it was just messed up how much disrespect some people have. sorry...im ranting. ill stop now lol.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Pkskull77 said:
While I was in work today some scumbag(s) thought it would be funny to put two huge holes in my windshield. No apparent reason, no provocation, nothing. It appears the guilty party was just in the mood to ruin someone elses day.

For those of you not familar with Westfield NJ, it's a very affluent town, so the guilty party is likely some richy richy teenager who has no idea how much a new windshield is going to set me back.

I'm hoping one of my co-workers saw something, but things are not looking good at this point.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, just so you can all feel my pain.

@ssholes have no boundaries. Rich or poor.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
My friend lives there, No I have to second guess ever visiting him :(

·
Registered
151 Posts
I work around there alot and westfield is an expensive town.Its just the people who travel through town.Sorry to hear that but always keep an eye out .

·
Registered
92 Posts
hehe westfield my favorite town of all!!! cops are crazy overthere they would pull you over for anything. Sucks living in a town were cops love to write tickets!! Westfield, Cranford, Scotch plains, 3 towns you have to obey every traffic laws out there. Its funny when I have to go to cranford I always have to pass by 22 just to avoid westfield cops.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I HATE WESTFIELD KIDS.. omg... If you Find out whoever did it, I will have no problem rounding up some people for a westfield stomp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts