IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I picked up my car a few weeks ago. I missed all the good summer driving weather. I was hoping to meet up with other owners for different events, or even just hang out and talk about the cars. I haven't seen another Sti on the road out here yet. I'm sure there are people out there. Just haven't seen any.
Abdi :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
another western MA STi owner here. you may not have seen any STi's around but they are there. you'll know this because you're going to be asked if you were places you have'nt been....people will have seen an STi who know you have one and think it was you. i've been seen all over the place. its amazing how far you can go when you never really leave the hills.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SCCA Event @ Arrow Head

I hear ya. Just the other day my buddy was wondering what I was doing in Greenfield. I live in Springfield and haven't been up that way in a while. Ski season coming soon! Probably drive the wife's Forester though. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I hear ya. Just the other day my buddy was wondering what I was doing in Greenfield.
LOL!!! haha...too funny. thats me!!! you must have a blue STi with silver wheels. like i said, there are other STi's out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts