IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems like no one, even guru, can find an answer to my EBC problem. I have tried auto... manual... I even found a slightly nicked hose that I fixed and still nothing works. A nice big kick in the ### and a CEL every single freaking time. People posting how they just dial this setting in and every single time perfect boost... I try the same things and I ahve boost cuts and CELs at 14-17 psi. That and I was showing my wrx craved fan on how awsome the STis are and I had a CEL every single time... that and when I launch now the freaking clutch wont catch and will just burn now... *sigh* my dreams are turning into nightmares now and i dont know what todo... and i guess from the 166 views and 0 posts no one else does either :( :cry:

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zip Tie

Nothing is wrong with the clutch... its just not grabbing like it was... i dun know. I could do it over and over... slight tire spin, super launch, no clutch burn. Now its either serious bog or clutch burn as it wouldnt go either way.

I guess i will try that sometime... I just am really hating this. I cant stand going WOT since EVERY FREAKING TIME I do now its thrown a CEL and such... feels like im ripping my car to shreds... ICant stand WOT now... :( man tonight sucked

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand what I did with the clutch... it just wasnt working like it usually did and was pissing me off ... and stunk. Im goin to run up to a pro's house tonight and see what he says, back to stock BC for now though.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I think I have everything figured out, just need some IC hoses now from perrin and a cat back :) then when the money is good a downpipe. If subaru wont replace the clutch (i think they might) then I will just buy an aftermarket myself... nothing to serious as I still want to be able to launch and all... that and i dont want to lose its daily drivability.

Robert~

also I didnt like kill my clutch... i was just stating I was mad that I couldnt get it to launch like normal... but thatw as just because it was freezing and the tire psi was down, sorry to make it sound like i am destroying my car lol ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.