IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put in a forum specifically for those that want to find out where to get on a list for an STi.

Just post where you are from, and some of us who have ordered already will give the name out where we ordered.

If you have already ordered an STi or got on a waiting list, we would love to find out where.

JJ

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Ok, so where can I get on a waiting list? I live by Chicago. From what I hear if the STi comes here it will be limited production, which is good cause I like driving a car that not everyone has. I want to make sure I get one though. So if anyone knows of a place in Illinois that has a waiting list or even taking pre-orders, let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
after school today im going to talk to a subie dealership manager that autocrosses w/ a pressman from my office. hopefully ill get an inside scoop or some hard info for the masses

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got on a waiting list in Idaho. My salesman said he expected to be able to order my STi in Aug. Can't wait. Purchase price will be MSRP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you get put on a waiting list, do you get to pick what color car you get? Or do you just get what that specific dealer gets in when they get their first batch of cars?

Also, are you required to give them some kind of deposit to be on this waiting list?

Just curious

-David

·
Registered
130 Posts
As I understand it, the waiting list at this point gets your foot in the door. At some point before the car is available -- basically as soon as the DEALERS can order -- then you will be asked for confirmation of your wish to order, colour pref, opts if any, etc..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yesterday I got a call back from my dealer and he talked to the regional guy, who said STi would be available in 14 months. Said I was the 1st on the list for the region. I requested a white one. Couldn't promise color on the 1st one in the region so I said I'd take what ever they got in. 14 months and counting!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts