IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any Southern state owners here yet or what?

I live in Greenville SC, and there are not less than 4 STi's running around this small city already.

As more STi's enter the market, the regional forums will be a great place to find more localised information and events.

So, if you have any South specific STi news, go ahead and post it, :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Wicked, I knew I'd see you around here sooner or later, :)

You ready for Subaru Challenge next week?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Huntsville, AL here. Man we need more people from the south to show up and get a nice wrx/sti meet together.

rObert~

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anchoring Sub in Trunk

Definitely not a lot of people from the South here. I think we have more STI's in our dealership showroom than on the road. It will be a few years before one shows up in my garage

Staticx313..how about an all Subaru meet....defeats the purpose, I know :wink: .......Just want a ride in someones STI.

-Adam

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, there are at least two bought in MS, and two more on the lot at Paul Moak. Also at least one STi bought in FL and brought home.

I bought the second one, ordering it four days after you bought the first one in MS. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'm in the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area. Just got mine two days ago after falling in love with it at the Subaru Challenge last weekend. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Did you get the gold/black one from Paul Moak? What do you know of the one purchased from Florida? An acquaintance of mine said they saw an STI driving around the MSU campus a few weeks ago. I went and looked at the two Paul Moak have, a blue/gold and a black/silver. Hooray for at least two more STI owners in the state!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, I got the black and gold. It was supposed to be the black and silver, but the gold came in first and I didn't care what color the wheels are (I do now, gold looks good).

The one that was bought in FLA I saw in this board or NASIOC or wrx board similar to this one. Sorry I have different book marks at home and work or I'd throw the link in here. The didn't say where they were from, only that they called a dealer there looking for one and got it for slightly less than list. I'd bet that's the one. I know he drove the day he called and picked it up, so must have been driven.

I live in Vicksburg if you're in the area. I've been followed by Jackson police waiting for me to speed, but they gave up too quick. My ride to work includes some twisty roads that are interesting. I find myself looking down and not believing how fast this thing can go and stay stuck on the road. I'm not even trying.

Fred Rosser

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Boothby said:
Definitely not a lot of people from the South here. I think we have more STI's in our dealership showroom than on the road. It will be a few years before one shows up in my garage

Staticx313..how about an all Subaru meet....defeats the purpose, I know :wink: .......Just want a ride in someones STI.

-Adam
well if you're ever in huntsville, let me know in advance and I will see what I can do. I'd love to give ya a ride, especially if you're considering to get one. Also ATO is having their annual car show at UAH november 8th. and me and Osiris (jason) are working on putting together a get together at the subaru dealership (kinda like a BBQ or something). Just keep in touch. email: [email protected] or cell# 508-9974 . If I dont answer just leave a message. Thanks!

Robert~

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually Rob,

I'll be in Huntsville for Thanksgiving weekend, you gonna be around? I'd be down checking out all the mods you have done to your ride, :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Headlights

I got mine a few weeks ago here in Tallahasse FL(if you want to consider this the south, so many damn yankees here .). I think I'm the only one as the others the dealer has sold went out of town. 8)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Help ... just got rear ended ... what should I do?

OH sweet Virgil,

I'll be down in Tallahassee in 2 weeks for the FSU kills NC State game, :)

I was down there for the Wake Forest game, and I was getting a lot of attention from the locals, but I guess they'll get used to the STi now that someone is down there full time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i just bought mine up in Knoxville, the normal blue /w gold. i have to go and pick it up tomorrow. can't wait.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone here at Ft. Rucker in Alabama and has a blue STi? My brother is stationed there and keeps seeing this car, he'd like a ride.... :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts