IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to sears piont on wed (10/29)and what to know if any other sti owners want to go? i went last wed and 4 to5 wxrs were there it was very cool! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sounds like fun...I'd probably go too, but I've just recently begun to suspect that my STi is a pinger :( . So now I need to find time to get it to the Suby dealership and leave it there for a while.

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey wrx sti 04,
when you take it in, do whatever you can to make sure they actually ship the ecu overnight. mine got shipped ground, which made for almost 2 weeks of cavalier hell. on the other hand, if put about 45psi in the fronts, and about 22psi in the rears(dry weather only...)the cavalier can be sorta entertaining...maybe i'll see you guys up there, i only live about 20 mins away.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Norcal-sti - Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I should be taking it in pretty soon here...the sooner I can get it in, the sooner it'll get out. So did they give you that cavalier for a car to drive around while you were STi-less or is it just another car that you have?

·
Registered
347 Posts
no, that was a rental. a couple of friends of mine are instructors for skip barber, and they get those all the time, so they have researched the finer points of handling improvements for that car. i could have upgraded to a jag for only $10/day more, but thought i'd only have the rental for 3-4 days so i didn't go for it. oh well...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Build Date

It sounds good. Sears point alittle far. How about Sacramento. :D Went last week. Need to beat 13.7 OK, so it was the first time I have ever dragged.

Does sears point get crowded? How many runs do you get?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey Slvrsti (Zack?) Sorry, I missed your post. My friend backed out so I ended up going to Sacramento Raceway. But hey, check out my other post. Peace out bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts