IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is mine a piece of crap or do all of your STi's washer fluid tanks leak? Mine is about 1/3 full with tape around the cap and it still leaks.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
???? where is this? I'll check mine as well. My one window washer sprayer is screwing up already so I might have to check this out as well.

Robert~

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hummer said:
Is mine a piece of crap or do all of your STi's washer fluid tanks leak? Mine is about 1/3 full with tape around the cap and it still leaks.
I haven't noticed any leak <knock on wood>

-st

·
Registered
169 Posts
One of my windshield squirters was screwing with me a while ago too! It really pissed me off too! I was so upset that something had gone wrong with my STi already (at about 1000 miles), but after holding down the squirter button for a REALLY long time eventually it unplugged and started squirting again. I'm not sure about what exactly happened, but it's all good now. :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Mine leaks, but not as much as my truck. I wiped the tank off with a paper towel about a week ago, and when I was doing the resonator removal this afternoon I noticed blue residue all over the thing again.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hummer said:
I thought something was up, I topped the resorvoir off a couple of times since I owned it, and I never even used the windshield washer yet. I was just thinking about it having a leak the other day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Driver side jet came plugged when I bought it. After 1-2 mins of spraying, it freed up. Haven't had a prob since. Also my tank doesn't leak(yet)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts