IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup fellow scoobbie sti owners ...

just bout a 2005 sti last month love the car... and have tons of plans to upgrade it... but have one problem my extend warrenty that i bought with it. what do u guys think i should upgrade that wouldn't mess up my warrenty... i have dash gauge that i know will be gettin soon, but wat else... dont want to tint my windows cuz that's another reason to get pulled ova by those pigs..if u anyone have any ideas let me know thankyou all fellow Scooobies

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
how many miles are on the car. just do basic parts and your will be conver.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
dont be a wimp, I started with 200 miles on the car...:tup: Wish I would have saved the 1300 dollars for the extended warranty though... :lol:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

Parts on your car will not void your entire vehicle warranty. Now, if there is something wrong with your vehicle that could be related to an aftermarket part on your car, that will void that particluar warranty claim.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
twistedsti said:
lol..... u told me not to be a whimp but u wish u save 1300 for extend warrenty?
Aboslutely! Was just kidding too! :) Wish I could get that money back now...

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
well its simple, if u want mods now then ur warranty goes bye bye, if not then just keep it the way it is and if anything brakes, u'll be covered.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
WESTI said:
well its simple, if u want mods now then ur warranty goes bye bye, if not then just keep it the way it is and if anything brakes, u'll be covered.
Did you even read the link I provided above? The warranty does not cease to exist because you changed a part of modified the car. Please read the sticky I linked to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts