IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: some driveline questions

I submitted the following to the BBB
Do not shop at expressautoparts, they have terrible service & have stolen my money. BEWARE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I made an error in my order so I cancelled it & made a new order with the correct parts. My first order was verified to be cancelled, however Expressautoparts.com charged my Credit Card for the cancelled order & will not credit me.

They only send me generic emails to say they are looking into it, but its been 3 weeks and they have not given my money back for a cancelled order. No product was shipped for the cancelled order, so there is nothing to look into. They stopped responding to my emails until I told them I will contact the BBB and my Credit Card company. However they still reply with the generic email.

They have no Phone Number or sales people that I can contact. Just [email protected]. I even had to hound them to ship the order that I did not cancel, and that took 2 weeks longer than the 2 days they advertise on their site. I just want my $83.88 back on my credit card. I have already gotten the bill & I have been greatly inconvenanced. THey are trying to seal my money and they have horrible customer service and bad sales practice.

I will never shop there again, but I need my money back for my cancelled order!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Touchup tools

thanks for the info. the good news: you charged it on your credit card. the bad news: you (apparently) haven't contacted you credit card company as yet. they will come to you aid. they don't like fraud.

·
Registered
858 Posts
rule #1 with the internet.

someone has to register the domain with some contact info. goto www.register.com and enter the info there.

i just did a lookup and came back with

paul campbell
41 E 11th ST.
ny, ny
212-331-1129
212-331-1132 fax

registered as express autoparts, LLC...

as the admin contact.

oh, another address:

304 park ave south
ny, ny

as the registrant info.

since register.com comes back with graphic image instead of text, i cant copy and paste.

but go there and find the WHOIS info. then track 'em down... ;)

go get them!!!!!

btw, i tried the 2 addresses on a mapping program. they didnt pinpoint them in the middle of hudson river or anything weird... ;)

·
Registered
858 Posts
heck, i used network solutions WHOIS instead:

expressautoparts.com Back-order this name

Registrant:
ExpressAutoParts.com, Inc. (EXPRESSAUTOPARTS-DOM)
304 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
US

Domain Name: EXPRESSAUTOPARTS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Campbell, Paul (PC8729) [email protected]
Express Autoparts, LLC
41 E 11TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10003-4602
US
212-331-1129 fax: 212-331-1132
Technical Contact:
Gillette Global Network (LH400-ORG) [email protected]
Gillette Global Network
39 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10006-3003
US
212-897-8442 fax: 631-439-5553

Record expires on 24-Feb-2004.
Record created on 10-Oct-2002.
Database last updated on 18-Jul-2003 23:42:48 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.GGN.NET 64.52.192.97
NS2.GGN.NET 64.59.5.97
NS3.GGN.NET 66.7.25.97

·
Registered
858 Posts
de naders... ;)

[puts on his white hat...]

let us know how it goes as i can also put on a black hat...

[insert evil smiley]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought alot of stuff from them, GREAT prices but I know hwta you mean about the service. I've returned stuff and it took months to get a refund! :evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts