IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I already have mine and am working as hard as I can to break it in... then I get home from work yesterday and the dealer has left a message telling me to come up there the second I get home from work. So I jump back into "the blue meanie" and high-tail it to the dealership (not thinking that there could possibly be a problem and I wouldn't have a ride to get back home with). And guess what this salesperson does when I get there... she gives me the free Sony DVD Player and 25 dollars worth of BlockBuster gift certificates that she forgot to give me the other day when I bought the vehicle... Man, what is this world coming to?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL, she did try to tack on some extra crap like S-Video cables and a remote. I told her to stick it and started to walk out. Then she caved and let me have it for the previously agreed upon price...free. ;)

And yes they were. Evidently BlockBuster told them that they should be worth about 15. But after the dealer got hold of them... sigh. Plus after doing some research it seems that at least 2 movies have already been rented on the cards. Maybe from someone that had them during the shipping though.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Shifting question?

haha!

Oh, BTW...is Bill bobbing his head to a certain song? I can see him out of the corner of my eye and I have that damn "Da Da Da" song in my head.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I've got some Metalica gonig here and it seems as though that may be his music of preference...
;)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
murley said:
I've got some Metalica gonig here and it seems as though that may be his music of preference...
;)
Hmmm. Enter Sandman and substitute S T I for Exit Light. You see where I'm going?

·
Registered
631 Posts
hehehe.., geeze those were good times...

Good 'OL Metalica. Now look at them...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wasn't he in Exorcist???

·
Registered
410 Posts
murley said:
hehehe.., geeze those were good times...

Good 'OL Metalica. Now look at them...
OH GOOD LORD MAN I HEAR YOU THERE!!!!!! I used to have a signature about what ever happened to Metallica. I heard their new song on the radio from their new "we're hard again" album......IT SUCKS SOOOO BAD!! And why is the Mongoloid bassist from suicidal tendancies in Metallica now??? He looks like he is from the planet of the apes when he plays. Long Live Fade To Black and Cliff Burton!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
*remenissing*
Ahhhh, Fade To Black......

·
Registered
424 Posts
i'm confused... sony dvd player comes with STi? is it optional? or free giveaway? what else does it come with? and uh.. how much if it was optional?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am PRETTY sure it was just this dealership doing it. Sometimes they do crap like that, same thing with banks giving you free stuff when you open an account or apply for a loan.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Where the fuck are you located?

X-Japan said:
IT SUCKS SOOOO BAD!!
I 2nd that! What a bunch of crap! And of corse KROQ has to play it every 30 min because some dumbass keeps calling in requesting it...I bet he's on Metalica's payroll. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts