·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got my WRB/Gold from Mastro

That is awesome!!! :p Where is it from? AutoX event?

CoreySTi04

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really shouldn't say where it is from or who's car it is to avoid any possible legal or warranty issues.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Xman said:
I really shouldn't say where it is from or who's car it is to avoid any possible legal or warranty issues.
Hmm, that reminds me... how is your WRB/Gold STI holding up? Notice any big gains with your downpipe? (Assuming you put it on). *cough*goober*cough. :wink:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had time to put the downpipe in. I also wanted to wait until I ran the car stock at its first autoX event (which was Sunday). I will probably put the DP and injen intake on later this week when I have a day off.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The saga continues.

Xman said:
Kind of sounds like it was a presold one from the dealer? That's one of my concerns about people test driving the cars, with a totally fresh motor, and doing some WOT runs to see what it can do. I picked up mine the afternoon it got off the truck, with 9.8 miles, but who know what f*cker floored it up to 7K rpms on a cold motor. Oh well, I'll never know, and won't worry about it.

I have to say that that's a killer vid. That beeautch looked fast! Looks like about 20 mph to 60 mph in about 3 seconds. Yeehah! I've got 970 miles on mine, so I'm about ready to open 'er up.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can give you 100% assurance that this was not someone having fun with a customers car without their knowledge and it was not abusing the engine or drivetrain in any way (the tires are a totally different matter ;) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts