IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
make offers. pictures for serious buyers please. thanks.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
is this the turbo that is compatible with the 2003 wrx? and also is it the best VF series turbo with a top mount intercooler?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes they should be able to go onto a 2003 wrx,if you want both the top mount and the turbo its yours to buy. im from NY so thats deff not local to cali..lol they both only have about 1k on them since i took them off and put a a perrin front mount and a gt35r fast. its from a 06 sti both items

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
ok well . . . can u send me some pics and also some more info on what this turbo and package is and capable of , thanks ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Garo666 said:
ok well . . . can u send me some pics and also some more info on what this turbo and package is and capable of , thanks ;)
With the VF39, the numbers are pretty much the same as running a VF34. Maybe a little less...... depending on your setup. I believe VF34's ballpark is about 230-250whp?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the turbo can make up to around 300-330 whp with the right set up as you can look around the boards and see what people are doing. 230-250 i would say is more like a stock number for a sti. ill get picks to ya tomorrow as to i gotta goto work right now and i need an email address, you can PM me with it. thanks for the interests

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.