·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Re: 470whp Varis STi Build (FWDSUK)

Question, in the shots you posted of the diffuser, there are no exhaust trim pieces correct?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Re: 470whp Varis STi Build (FWDSUK) **Parts Update**

UPDATE: Completion date is Mid May. Speed limit here at work (Military Base) is 40kms/24mph. Ive been driving this speed for about 11 months. This car will definitely be a rocket ship for me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Re: GTX35 STi Varis Build (FWDSUK)

Photo taken by: bchai126

I will have a solid date when the car will be complete in a few days. Still waiting on the heads. Its been almost 5 weeks. I guess the porting shop is slammed. Sad to see it just sitting there. Still patiently waiting

·
Registered
9,122 Posts

Sucks man :( I guess the rate limiting step is the head porting. I bought the head casings way in advance and told to port them like 8 months before I actually swapped the long block in :lol:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Sucks man :( I guess the rate limiting step is the head porting. I bought the head casings way in advance and told to port them like 8 months before I actually swapped the long block in :lol:
lol nice. hopefully i get some good news soon. Ill probably be car-less for a week when i get home. :(

·
Registered
9,122 Posts

IAG should just do the head porting in house, 5 weeks is too damn long :( They did warn me before that the porting could be the longest wait time probably 2 weeks max since it is out of their control

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Just picked this up today. Streetfighter style Suzuki GSX600F. This is my first bike and so far im having a blast with it and yes i have carpet in my garage. Dont ask me why i just came home after 11 months. Still no ETA on the subie from IAG. Shooting for end of this month.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

I should be getting the car back June 6th or sooner if everything goes smooth. Ill be at OCAWD if anyone else is going.

41 - 60 of 277 Posts