IW STi Forum banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
I need your guys opinion. Should i go wingless with a CF trunk? and no its not the VIS trunk. I just dont want to pay 900 dollars for that trunk. Was thinking about running the Seibon CF trunk.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Meh, personally I like the wing. And feel money may be better spent elsewhere. But it's a real touchy decision since each person has their own personal preference and it's really up to you in the end what you like.

·
Registered
133 Posts
+1 for that ^ I've been going back and forth from wing less to a nice lip.... then I go back to loving the wing that commands respect you know? Yeah bro I wanna say it's up to you, but don't spend allot in case you wanna go back.... my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Ive been wingless since day one! Should keep both wing and wingless and just swap when you want. I doubt $900 would put a dent in your wallet :lol:.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I too wish I had both still. But wingless with a tS lip has been perfect for me.

Get a seibon. You can always sell it easily

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Been a while since my last update! Just ordered the Cosworth intake manifold. One of the many things to help me on my E85 ""600whp"" plan. IAG PERFORMANCE is working a solid quote right now. Will update you guys with all the parts once i know.

·
Registered
9,163 Posts
Been a while since my last update! Just ordered the Cosworth intake manifold. One of the many things to help me on my E85 ""600whp"" plan. IAG PERFORMANCE is working a solid quote right now. Will update you guys with all the parts once i know.
this is good :devil:

261 - 277 of 277 Posts