41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Re: Good vanity plate ideas?

That's a good one. A bit more "in your face" than mine though. I like it anyway haha.
I wouldn't run it.. its begging for attention.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Good vanity plate ideas?

mudbath , noslow , stistig, idhitit, awdpowa, gripme, needeep , lovzgas, sti n ur i, dirtpig, fawQcop , tickit , qwikbich, ringfail , beatuup, stopngo ,42floor ,y walk ,
conekila, slowmuch ,hamfist ,pasbyya, ne1469, nolimp,fourway , 4ncar , fatbody ,unozbich, ralyrkt, rokchip , bunyhop ,drybysti, dipout , unopas , dirtdog,
unogo, sti vapr , loothole ,typeraly, stiblud , uonfire , calcops , pasnby, gaspig , hoebait , dethgrip , stilife ,bornfas
most are lame but my buzz wore off.. soo, sorry ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey guys so I'm looking to get a vanity plate but I want to make sure that it makes sense to people... so I'm gonna poll you guys here!

Which plate makes more sense:
"SUPASYN"
or
"SPRSAYN"

I was also thinking of SUPRMAN too... lol. 2011 WRB STI :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
what is a super saying :confused: or a super sin? or super sane?

I dono man, unclear. Vanity plates just let cops remember your plates easier if they catch a glimpse of you doing something bad. Doesnt matter if you get away if they know your plate

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Vanity plates just let cops remember your plates easier if they catch a glimpse of you doing something bad. Doesnt matter if you get away if they know your plate
Even if you're not doing something bad, they still stand out. I'm kinda glad my dealer forgot to submit my request for vanity plates. Though DEEK STI would have worked and been quite harmless, I prefer the anonymity of my current plates.

Now, if I were to have gotten some random string of characters like "1GAY247" (Cali plates, at least in the southern region seem to be #LLL###) I would have definitely changed things up a bit.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Ive considered something like 1L11L11 with a tall license plate frame. Make it pretty hard for the toll road/red light cameras to figure you out if the cant see the bottom of the L's

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Interesting.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I do like some vanity plates, and I plan on getting them for my STi. I don't see it being a big issue with cops remembering the plates. If you're worried about them seeing you do something dumb and remembering your plates, then easiest way to solve that is don't do anything dumb.

The few that I've seen on GR's that I liked are:

V8 BAIT
EVO LOL
SPOOLIN

I'm sure there are more I just can't think of them off the top of my head. Also, even if I watched Dragon Ball Z, I definitely would not get a vanity plate related to it or any cartoon at that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have STI-FFY (CT) Plates as of right now. I had someone behind pull up next to me and said wow, best plate i've seen so far.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
You're already going to get the attention.. might as well get your plates. Try ICU2COP :)

41 - 60 of 157 Posts