IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOCAL PEOPLE GET PREFERENCE. $300 cash picked up, $300 plus shipping NO METH if you are not local. This is about a $600 kit with everything (meth, shipping) included - sold my STi and I don't need it. This kit is new in the box and never installed.

I will ship the kit but I will not/not ship the meth- it is just too expensive to ship it. You can get it from Summit if you need it and are not local as they have a good deal on shipping. No, I won't lower the price w/o the meth - I'm throwing it in for free at this price for the locals, sorry. The kit alone, without the meth, $489+ shipping new...so my $300 is firm...don't low ball me, I'm not giving this thing away. I'll just assume keep it for a future build than gift wrap it.

This kit is listed at 489.00 plus $60 for the meth then add in $ shipping. Per Snow's website:

<TABLE class=products cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" class=pimg vAlign=top><TABLE class=productimg cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=img></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=ptext vAlign=top><TABLE class=products cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none" class=pimg vAlign=top><TABLE class=productimg cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=img></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=ptext vAlign=top>

This kit uses manifold boost pressure to determine when and how much fluid to inject. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives the most accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows the most cooling and performance improvement over the widest range. More power and driveability is the result. It can be used on any forced induction engine: carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, positive displacement or centrifugal blowers. The most suitable are the centrifugal supercharged and turbocharged engines, as they build boost is a more progressive manner concerning water-methanol injection. The positive displacement blower engines will work, but it might take more work to dial in the delivery. For higher boost applications (over 25psi), the controller can be upgraded to our VC100 unit. Now with Lifetime Warranty - please see details.

Kit includes:

• SHO (Special High Output) Pump
• 3 Quart Reservoir
• Digital Variable Controller
• 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
• All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
• Comprehensive Instructions

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</B>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thread title is correct - VA, sorry, no car stuff in FL.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the direct link to snow - I don't want to open everything to take individual pics especially if you will be able to pick up in person and see it's all there. Mine is new in the box.

Snow Performance: Stage 2 Boost Cooler?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.