IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on guys! I need your help. I really want to order the V-limited STi shift knob. No one has replied on the other post so I need your help. I am only looking into going Subaru-JDM only for this upgrade. Please post where to order it from? And any other useful info, thanks.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Vader, check out Japan Parts, although I know I have seen it somewhere else, i'll post it once i remember/find it again.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I checked the japanparts.com site, but could'nt find the knob that Vader2k posted... It's hot, I want one ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Re: Why so many guests?!?

STi, is the STi titanium knob 6mt differnt than vaders?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked the japanparts.com site, but could'nt find the knob that Vader2k posted... It's hot, I want one
... I agree STi thunder, its not on Japanparts.com because thats the first place that I looked. Man, I wish someone knew a good site to acquire that shift knob cuz I really want one. :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
STi, is the STi titanium knob 6mt differnt than vaders?
The STi titanium shift knob on Japanparts.com does look different when compared closely with the V-limited titanium shift knob. Width and brightness of both knobs seemed to be the main difference.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just submit the request form on what you're looking for at JapanParts.com. Even if it's not on their web site, they can usually source it.

-Mike-

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is this the knob you are talking about? I am not sure if there are differences or not. Here is the link though
... Thanks KEBs but yes, they are different.
Just like STiThunder said, the STI knob is titanium while the V-limited knob is a polished aluminum...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the Titanium (perfectly weighted) shift knob and 6MT short throw shifter (both are original Subaru merchandise) and love them!!!

www.ESXmotorsports.com then to [products] they are in the [short shifters] section.

Mario

·
Registered
301 Posts
That nob looks cool but in the summer heat maybe very hot to the touch .

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That nob looks cool but in the summer heat maybe very hot to the touch .
Yes, very true. I had a nice MOMO aluminum shift knob on my prior car. It was really nice but during the summer, it really was the worst.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts