1 - 20 of 16780 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: Troy, MI - Bi-weekly "ESSO" (East Side Subaru Owners) Gathering

Why: Because we can and want to.

When: Every other Monday at 6:30 PM.

Where: To be determined. (Post & ask, if you want to know.)

How: How the hell should I know? Just be there! :)

BTW, "ESSO" just sounded cool... we obviously wouldn't discriminate against ANY Subaru owner (past or present) that wants to come up and "represent!"

**NOTE: Please, no asshattery (automotive or otherwise) at the meet - the different establishments we've met at have been cool about us loitering in their parking lots, and the police have been exceptionally hands-off. We'd like to keep it that way. If you don't know the definition of asshattery, ask us at the meet. If you do something to get us tossed out, we'll break your Subie (or whatever you drive) down to its constituent parts and mail them to you. And we won't label them.**

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,940 Posts
Re: Mount Clemens, MI - Weekly "ESSO" Gathering

I'll be there on every other Monday. This Monday, for instance, I won't be there.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

well we kinda of decided that we would only do it every other monday untill we can grow in size, once we grow in size ill look into trying to get a permit to loiter.

donnie

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

No problem... I'll probably still swing up, since I'm close by. I posted on a couple of other boards and don't want people to stop showing if nobody is there!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

side note to all, this is open to other subarus as well, imps, wrx's, STi's, bug eyes, ect.

JTSHERRI, good call on posting on other boards as well, we need to get this into the open to other subaru owners.

im trying to round up some other subarus to tag along, keep recruting fellas!!

ESSO will live!!! :D

Donnie

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'll keep bumping the posts on other boards and will try to recruit a few others that I know of... The OU meet on Wednesdays always has a pretty large Subaru turnout, so I'll see if we can't get a few of the guys there to start showing up on Mondays too. :)

Ben (hondaslayer on NASIOC - not sure if he's here too) has already stated that he'll try to show up, so that's at least one Forester that would be there too! :)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

yea i know ben personally, went to school with him, i mantioned it to him, although he wont be able to make it there cus the dealer is open late till 9 pm, he said he'll try though.

donnie

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

lol, well said,
anyways ill be there ( BW3 tomorrow 7/2 ) closer to 8 cus i get outta work at 7.
im hopeing chris ( talon ) and chris ( boon ) and dave will be there.

i have a taste for some wings and beer after work ( stuffin mah face!!! )

donnie

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

turboranger said:
lol, well said,
anyways ill be there ( BW3 tomorrow 7/2 ) closer to 8 cus i get outta work at 7.
im hopeing chris ( talon ) and chris ( boon ) and dave will be there.

i have a taste for some wings and beer after work ( stuffin mah face!!! )

donnie
I'll show up around 7 so that someone's there and people don't just pass by thinking nobody will show... I'll see you around 8. :)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

save us some parking spaces!!!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

On Mondays, "the Clem" is pretty much dead, so I shouldn't need to... but I'll make sure to bring my taser, just in case. ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts

man im so pissed, i found another sti in my neighborhood but i always encounter him in situations where we can't stop and say hi. seen him twice so far so he either just moved here, or just got the car a couple of months ago. trying to find him to let him know about the meet. for some reason the majority of the sti drivers i meet rarely go to iwsti or xceed, and nasioc doesn't seem to have a regional forum that includes our area.

1 - 20 of 16780 Posts