IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all!

Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello to everyone on here! I'll be purchasing an STi in the next month or so once things settle down. Can't wait to share massive amounts of pictures and experience all the goodness you all have already been going through!

See you all around!

-Danny :)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome and good luck you wont regret the purchase.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your purchase! :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! Makes me feel like home again. :)

The day keeps counting down, and my garage is getting cleaner and cleaner by the day for a new guest. Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey folks, me again. :wave:

Anyways, I've been reading through the forums like crazy with regards to dealers and purchases. After reading about getting online quotes, finding the lowest one and having the dealership aka stealership match that, I decided to experiment and see what I could come up with. Here's my first quote from my closest Subaru dealer.

STI with auto dimming mirror/compass/homelink, security system, center armrest and wheel locks for $31231.00 plus tax and license.
There's no information regarding the Gold 17" BBS and the Short Throw Shifter that I selected as options in the quote, but I will have to call in and double check. Anything in particular that I should look for?

I have another quote that is pending from another. The countdown to purchase is getting oh-so-close! :cool:

-Danny :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, I am now a proud new owner of a 2006 Aspen White STi!

Brought her home earlier today, and now she's sitting there waiting for my camera to get here so I can start taking pics! I'll snap a few in the morning and upload em so you all can feast yer eyes! Ah, it feels good to be part of the owner's club!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts