IW STi Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
The HTA is an option, not a "kit." Add $595 where appropriate.

EMS and injectors were included in the Perrin kit when I first made the charts. I didn't bother changing any numbers in the second graph when I recently updated since it didn't seem necessary. The major changes were in the "big" turbo kits.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
The HTA is an option, not a "kit." Add $595 where appropriate.

EMS and injectors were included in the Perrin kit when I first made the charts. I didn't bother changing any numbers in the second graph when I recently updated since it didn't seem necessary. The major changes were in the "big" turbo kits.
right, i had to add the hta as an option.

o ok, gotcha

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
also, my Full Race kit is coming with 2 Tial 38mm ewg's not 44mm.

edit: in post #99 you stated this but your chart says different.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
May want to check your prices on the fuel pump and injectors on starting at "APS" on to the right...

what is wrong with that? $100 for a walbro 255 intank and 500 for ID1000cc

also we are using MVS wastegates on all twinscroll subaru kits! the tial 44mm is still used on the 1.5scroll ATP setups tho
i understand what he's saying. starting at the far left, if you follow it to the right... you need to pay attention to what the pricing is. the item/pricing is unalligned. i caught that too however he did have the corresponding item to the left when the column shifted, just nit picky stuff :lol:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
army, I didn't update the small/medium sized turbo spreadsheets. Aside from FR's adding two 38mm Tial's, there wasn't enough change to warrant the overhaul. Plus, we all care about 35R+ builds anyway ;).

When I quoted the pic, I could see it at work. As soon as I hit submit, I could no longer see it. Maybe it was changed. What I saw quoted $100 for injectors and $800 for a pump.
You need to read carefully, lad :lol:. Nothing was changed.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Anyway to get access to this xls so I can play with numbers?
not trying to sound rude, but why dont you just transplant the numbers into a new sheet?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am going to say for the average Street DD car that you want to boost power ~75 to 100 HP and Tq most of the items listed in this spreadsheet aren't needed. Add a Dom 2.5 or 3.0 Turbo, 740cc injectors and a fuel pump and a tune, you will be good to go. If you want to Auto X the car a lot add a larger top mount IC and you will be fine.

You will need a TBE, but the stock intake will work without issues.

I am saying you can do this upgrade for far less than the spreadsheet suggests and have a save and reliable engine for the street.

·
Registered
132 Posts
wow nice spreadsheets. kudos to you for taking the time to make these, i should ask you to do some of my projects for work haha jk. wondering how much for a drivetrain setup now lol...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im sorry i cant seem to see the spreadsheet my Mac dosent show it, could you guys tell me how much the price was? Thank you

101 - 118 of 118 Posts