IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto Sprayer ?

the call came in on may 24th. "your car is here" i go to the dealer to find the black STi sitting in the lot. my order was for a white.

dealer i guess wanted to just make a sale. i turned down the black to wait for the white since he said they are getting 3 cars allocated in may. black blue and white.

then came june without another call. Then i call them up and they tell me they are getting one next week. I call them the next week he says next week. I call him on wednesday he says this week. i call them again on friday and he says next month. im thinking WTF

they ended up getting one at the last week of the month and it was silver.

then july. didnt bother calling this month waiting for them to call...

no call...

then august. couldnt stand them not calling me so i called and they said they got a blue in on july. they just got the blue as i was calling. i was about to give in, since the lease on the car i currently had went up in the beginning of august. so i told the dealer, if nobody takes the blue, give me a call. as i was doing this, they gave me a number to call which was the allocation headquarters and they told my they were planning allocation of a white in september.

well, september is almost done and i gave them a call and they said october. now am i being tooooooooooooooo patient?? what if they charge me over msrp even though they promised msrp... im starting to get worried with all the posts of people having trouble with their STi...

somebody please slap my and wake me up from doubting getting this baby!!

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Re: Winter wheels

Time to start shopping for a different dealer. No one should have to wait like that when I can go to any dealer in western Washington and have one in the color I want in a few weeks. :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah... im starting to see more STi s in the street and in dealers too. but the one thing that is keeping me at this dealer is the fact that all other dealers are charging over MSRP. im not a good talker so i dont think i can argue the price down to MSRP or less.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
You may just have to go out of state to save the money on the list price. . . I'm just not one to do that, personally. But out of state for you may not mean a minimum of 180 miles, either. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts