Hey folks - hoping to get some feedback on something here. I've had a deposit since January with a dealer in CT, who has treated me VERY WELL during all communications. Problem is, his first allocation (June) doesn't have my black/silver coming in, and he has no idea when that will come in. It could be late June, July, August, only God and SNE know. Now the situation....there's a black/silver STi offered for MSRP less than 3hrs away from me that's coming in June and could be mine. You guys seem to be a level-headed, fair group of people.....is this a crappy thing to do w/my salesperson? (back out on an order so I can get the car faster). If my guy could tell me it was coming in July, or even August, I'd probably wait it out.....but the possibility of passing on this car, and not taking delivery till August or (God forbid) September, is killing me. Please sound off!