IW STi Forum banner

ultimate turbo upgrade list

61K views 68 replies 32 participants last post by  Lifeshifter 
#1 · (Edited)
KINGPIN PERFORMANCE
gt30r, 35r, 40r avaible complete rotated kits
comes with up-pipe/down pipe, tial 44mm wg w/ dump tube, tubing to fender for fmic and coolant overflow tank.. plus other hardware
price $3800+
may need custom fmic $1250
cronic@kingpinperformance.com
www.kingpinperformance.com
602-795-3036

PERRIN PERFORMANCE
gt30r/35r complete rotated kits
price $2400+
complete rotated/bolt on kits /packages
jeff@perrinperformance.com
www.perrinperformance.com
503-643-4677

FORCED AIR TECHNOLOGIES
gtR25,gtR30,gtR35 and twin turbo/super charger kits
complete kits.. comes with up-pipe/down pipe hf converter, hf fuel pump, tian sport wg etc.. and intercoolers, gauges etc also availble..
price $3500-10000
Forcedairtek@aol.com
www.forcedairtech.com
602-616-7001

ULTIMATE RACING (UR)
garrett gt 30r, 35r t3/t4 complete rotated turbo kits
includes up-pipe/down pipe, tial 44mm wg and dump tube, 3" cai
fuel upgrade, fmic, custom tuning availible
price $2400-$3600
no extra fab needed, may need custom fmic
sales@ultimate-racing.com
www.ultimate-racing.com
416-292-6446

GRUPPE-S
gt30r and gt35r rotated kit (soon)
includes up-pipe, down pipe, tial 38mm wg, greddy filter w/ custom big maf intake
price $2550 shipped
custom rotated kit.
preston@gruppe-s.com
www.gruppe-s.com
510-783-5300

DEADBOLT ENTERPRISES
many turbo choices including the "superzilla" sz
price varies
drop in turbos.
deadboltenterprises@charter.net
www.boostplanet.com
828-606-9104

FORCED PERFORMANCE (FP)
fp green/red/20g
prices $1375+
bolt in turbos..
www.forcedperformance.net
sales@forcedperformance.net
972-984-1800

SLOWBOY RACING
garret gt series/ some custom drop ins..
prices varies
tech@slowboyracing.com
www.slowboyracing.com
724-349-8417

AUTO MASTER
gt30r/35r twin scroll (atp turbos!) and non-twin scroll
kits include up/down pipes, amr wastegates, intakes, and header! complete kits. twin scrolls include v-band flanged downpipes.
price $3900-4500 many options to choose from
www.automasterofwestchester.com
automasterno1@aol.com
914-381-5460

WBR PERFORMANCE
rotated gt30r 60 or 82ar kits
complete kit includes up/down pipes, tial 38mm wg, intake and all fittings and lines. also v-band flanged down-pipe
optional fmic (counter clockwise flow design which i love), plus other servies such as head work and other parts..
price $2495 fmic $1195
www.wbrperformance.com
info@wbrperformance.com

AR FABRICATION
custom rotated kits
complete kits including up/down pipes, ewg, dump tube, intake, etc. custom fmic also available
also build motors to spec, complete builds including head work, bottom end work etc
prices $
www.racesleeves.com
540-722-3966

(other companies who make turbo upgrades, will update with more info later)
TEC www.turboengineering.com
GREDDY www.greddy.com
AVO www.avouk.com
POWER ENTERPRISES
HKS www.hksusa.com
APS www.airpowersystems.com.au
blitz www.blitz-performance.com

MORE INFO TO COME!!!!!
PRICES AND INFO SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!

ok guys.. im going to dedicate myself to this thread.. im in the process of contacting every company that i can find that makes a turbo upgrade to get all the info i can and share it with you guys.. this seems to be one of the most asked questions "who makes turbo upgrade kits??".. well im going to do my best to find out and get all the basic info i can and post it..
of course if you are considering this kind of upgrade you must also upgrade your fuel system and get a fmic, almost a must but is highly reccomended and in some cases that is the only option.. its best to find a local tuner and get their reccomendations, as far as turbo selection and ecu tuning etc.. as far as whp numbers will vary greatly due to many circumstances so im not going to post those.. but you can figure around 350-400+whp on almost any of these kits..
if anyone has any info they would like me to post on this then just pm me and ill add it.. im still in the process of adding more info almost daily.. im still waiting on people to email me back or im going to call them..
im in no way promoting or advertising for any company.. this is just for information purposes.. enjoy :)

See less See more
#8 ·
what is some other info you guys would like posted??
im gonna try to post wether the kits need a custom fmic and how much that particular charges for it.. also if they are direct drop it or rotated.. and if they are complete kit or need some fabrication.. anything else??

#13 ·
thanks guys.. i will do my absolute best at keeping it updated.. i would like for it to be stickyed also..
kingpin says that their kit will work with the aps but then mentions about having to do some kind of custom fab work with the piping.. so i wasnt sure on that..
chad hasnt gave me a price yet.. he seems to have a really nice kit but i guess he's busy cause im not getting a lot of info from him.. he did say that they can make a custom kit that will support what ever turbo you wanna run which is pretty cool.. do you have a number for him??

#16 ·
i have to say id beat all those turbos and nominate a candidate that will make more power and rock the streets of the rx-7 and supra land, a nice gigantic T-76 from Turbonautics!!!~~

Cheers
Amir

#18 ·
whitson01 said:
any others to add??
How about TEC? They're in CO, iirc.
Would really help this sticky if someone stacks them up against each other,
u know, good and bad points of each individual units on our 257.
it would really benefit an individual looking for alternate snails for their babies.
thx in advance....

#19 ·
i dont wanna do that with this thread... if we do that then there will be crap every where.. opinions are like a-holes right?? who knows who is telling the truth and if one company screws up one time that doesnt mean they are a bad company, ya know?? this is just for info purposes. the individual can contact the company on their own to determine if they are good or not..
thanks
do you have a website for TEC??

#23 ·
OK im in the turbo upgrade club: currently im a cobb stage 2 - 91 with greddy headers and aps intake: JUST ordered fp green+port polish and pe ent 850 cc injectors:
going in for a pro tune (cobb) and looking for 310-320 awhp: it all happens in about 5 days... dyno sheets to follow !
peace out !
sman

#24 ·
Will the Ultimate Racing Stage3 kit be compatible with the turbo xs fmic?

#25 ·
Also what are your feelings on Crawford CP-32 Turbo Kit ?

#26 ·
front what i can tell, yes the turbo xs fmic will work with the ultimate racing kit..
as far as the cp-32 kit, imo, its a little upgrade from the factory turbo.. it has a very quick spool with some pretty good power gains.. their dyno has a 20% correction from the 426hp.. they are in the process of releasing a gt30r and 35r kit.. im really wanting the gt30r one..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.