IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I had these on my car, paid extra 4k for them at the dealership (non usdm). These are well worth it, the only thing I would replace them with might be the Pole Position. I'm 150 lbs and the side-to-side bolster is just right, if u have a wider body frame u might not like it

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I had these on my car, paid extra 4k for them at the dealership (non usdm). These are well worth it, the only thing I would replace them with might be the Pole Position. I'm 150 lbs and the side-to-side bolster is just right, if u have a wider body frame u might not like it

That's the reason why they are not available here at NA.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I know, I'm just telling everyone else what they should expect from these seats based on my experience.

You are right. Thanks for the head up for everyone. They are great seats and perfect for someone who is looking keep side airbags and grip rare seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do the 08's have the side airbag? I don't recall seeing the SRS tag on my seats but who knows... What were you asking again? Also, I like the 11-up Color much better but I'd need to do rear seats- rather have OEM than upholster them to match. Any way to get a set of rears?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Do the 08's have the side airbag? I don't recall seeing the SRS tag on my seats but who knows... What were you asking again? Also, I like the 11-up Color much better but I'd need to do rear seats- rather have OEM than upholster them to match. Any way to get a set of rears?

I'm asking $4500 for those seats since I already lose money on those.

I think some members here are trying to get rid of their rears. 11+rears will do the job perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.