Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Updated-

Those seats were ARRIVED in the U.S couple months ago and I was too busy to post a thing to keep you guys updated.

I did put those seats in my 2013 hatchback STI USDM. Both air bags are working, but there are no seat belt cables under those Recaros so you have to disable the seatbelt alarm manually (very easy to do)

New Price $2900 3/11/2015 updated

Hello Guys.

Most of GR & GV owners want to get their hands on a pair of OEM Recaro seats. We are not lucky enough like those Evo guys ( :tdown: Subaru of America).

It's pretty hard to find a pair of OEM Recaros that came off from a STI. Even harder to find a pair of LHD (Means you can adjust height for the driver side) Recaros and its pretty much impossible to find a pair of Mint condition, LHD, Red stitchings (2008-2010 STIs got grey and white stitchings Recaros) :lol:

A Little story about this pair of Recaros.

This pair of Recaro came from a 2012 CDM (Chinese domestic market) Sedan STI.

They are left hand drive ( The most important for OEM Recaros because you can adjust the height for drive side seat)

They are in mint condition. 9 out of 10 for the drive side; 9.9 out of 10 for the passenger side.

They are black and red stitchings which means they will match your interior perfectly.

Both air bags are in place and never exposed.

I been looking for a pair of good conditions Recaros for about one year and I finally got my hands on a pair in China. I had to fly to Shanghai to pick them up and had them shipped to Wuhan (Another major city in China) to get them ready to ship to the U.S. I have talked to couple freight companies and they all quoted me at $1500 - $2000 shipped by air. And air bags are not allowed in the air planes so I have to get them shipped by sea freight.

Packed them up in Shanghai and ready to go to Wuhan

Arrived at Wuhan

At a car shop to clean them up

Clean seats are happy seats :lol:

Please pm me is you have any questions and I'll get back at you ASAP.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Re: -LHD- Recato STI seats

what's the point of this thread of they're not in the US yet and if you don't even have a selling price??? #wasteoftime

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

why didn't you just post this thread once they were in the US...

and you are so confusing...halfway reading through the post, I couldn't tell if you want to sell them or simply just show us the recaros you bought for YOUR sti. lol....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

why didn't you just post this thread once they were in the US...

and you are so confusing...halfway reading through the post, I couldn't tell if you want to sell them or simply just show us the recaros you bought for YOUR sti. lol....
Sorry for the confusion. It's pretty hard to me to sell them but I wanna give it a shot and see how it goes. Thats the reason why I posted it before seats arrived in the U.S. And the selling price will be fairly high. :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
-LHD- Recato STI seats

The oem Recaro are very nice and I can't believe they have the air bags. If I were to pull a switch I'd only put the ones with air bags. I would not want any probs with insurance.

The Devil's Advocate plus my 2 cents from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

some people like the OEM interior match...and rarity of these. Unless they are 2x as much as the Cs lol.
plus they say "STI" on the heads.....a big thing for some people :p

personally I love the stock seats, would put my money elsewhere considering the price of recaro STI seats. But they are very nice looking

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

So just a heads up...i looked into these seats and I believe they have a weight rating of 175lbs...or at least the 08 recaros did.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

OEM interiors matched up is a big deal to me. 2011+ Recaros + S206 red safety belts are just too sexy.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.