IW STi Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Or just keep my 2018. Having not driven an RA, excuse me if I'm skeptical about how much different it can really be for a street driven car. And I got it new for WAY under sticker in October 2017.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Or just keep my 2018. Having not driven an RA, excuse me if I'm skeptical about how much different it can really be for a street driven car. And I got it new for WAY under sticker in October 2017.
There's nothing wrong with owning an '18, especially if you got a great deal.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My personal thought is that the Series.White doesn't warrant selling your 2018 for it. I think an RA is a more meaningful side grade and would justify the undertaking to put it in your driveway. As someone said earlier, an RA with a downpipe and tune is an extremely competent and unique car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't blame you - the hearing, steering and seating are night and day, but really only if you drive like a jackass (like I do)
It's amazing, but for most people I wouldn't recommend it for a daily driver.
The little tweaks have made it better somehow, but I wouldn't be able to justify going from an '18 to an RA.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts