IW STi Forum banner

441 - 460 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
my interview at my company now was the longest I'd ever done. 9:30 to 2:30 and it was with 4 in person and 3 remote people at the san Jose office. I was sure I screwed it up but they called me back the next day haha

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
my interview at my company now was the longest I'd ever done. 9:30 to 2:30 and it was with 4 in person and 3 remote people at the san Jose office. I was sure I screwed it up but they called me back the next day haha
haha yea man, I get it. Long ass interview.

But, got a call today. They gave me an offer, also gave me 10k more then I asked for. I start March 12th. So, I'll be seeing you boys soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,389 Posts
Damn, my longest interview was maybe an hour. Two jobs ago, I didn't even have an interview... They asked me to come checkout the Wargame Center within USSTRATCOM (I was already in the building) to see if it was an operation I wanted to run.

I am in the Springs once a month. Let me know if you get out here.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
My current job was five rounds of interviews ranging from one to five interviews each round :/. Thankfully haven’t wanted to look for another job since. (8 years)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
Damn, my longest interview was maybe an hour. Two jobs ago, I didn't even have an interview... They asked me to come checkout the Wargame Center within USSTRATCOM (I was already in the building) to see if it was an operation I wanted to run.

I am in the Springs once a month. Let me know if you get out here.

Yea that’s crazy man. My last job I was recruited as well. It’s a nice feeling to be wanted like that. No stress, no other competition. Just “do you want the job, we can pay you more” ugh twist my arm.

Yea I’ll be in the springs. I’ll be based out of downtown COS. So if you know of a good brewery place let me know man. Wouldn’t mind a good beer and burger. I’m sure I’ll be in Denver a lot as well.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
My current job was five rounds of interviews ranging from one to five interviews each round :/. Thankfully haven’t wanted to look for another job since. (8 years)

I’m hoping this job is that way for me. I asked for a reasonable amount of money. And they took my experience/knowledge and thought i deserved a lot more. Which was really nice to be recognized like that. Definitely feels like they want to take care of me. I was at my last job for 5 years, so I’m sure I’ll be at this one for a good while as well.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #449
Snapped this earlier. Snows been dumping. Check out that snow pack. Haha cool picture too i guess.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Um if I'm ever in co springs is live to meet up as well.
We can bitch about high powered Subaru and enjoy great beer.

Sparky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #454
This is my favorite beer right now. First round is on me. :)

Deez Nuts | 105 West Brewing Company | BeerAdvocate
Haha, hell yea. Not gonna argue that. I just sent in all my background stuff and have a piss test whenever their kit gets to me. Then should be good to go. Trying to figure out what day to move out there.
Um if I'm ever in co springs is live to meet up as well.
We can bitch about high powered Subaru and enjoy great beer.

Sparky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Haha down for this as well. I mean, honestly you can end up in Denver and we can meet there. It's probably closer to everyone anyway.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
haha yea man, I get it. Long ass interview.

But, got a call today. They gave me an offer, also gave me 10k more then I asked for. I start March 12th. So, I'll be seeing you boys soon.
So you go the job?
I think you missed it. Yep, I got it. I'll probably move Mar 5-10th range. Just waiting for my background check and drug test to go through and for them to say we are all good. They said it could take 2 weeks. In my experience it's like 3-5 days.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #459
Thinking about buying some advan RG-D 18x10 +35 wheels for the STI. I love those wheels and no one has them.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
Just got my background check and stuff back. I start 3/12 as stated above. Still haven’t found a place in CO. Fuck, what a stressful exciting time.

441 - 460 of 577 Posts