IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Im new to the subaru sti performance upgrading. I have a 2017 sti, i just changed my fuel pump to the dw300c, i am going to be changing my downpipe and boost controller and also my pcv system, i was wondering if it would be okay to drive it to my tunner after that or should i have it towed there. Thank you in advanced!

·
Registered
717 Posts
The Cobb Accessport might have an off the shelf tune that's safe for you to drive to the tuner with. You should definitely ask your tuner what he thinks about that, he may even offer an e-tune that you can load to the AP that's safe for you to drive there with.

·
Vendor
214 Posts
Those mods def require a re-tune but if you don't drive in boost you can certainly drive to your tuner. I would suggest not doing the boost controller and just running a stage 2 off the shelf map like the previous poster suggested.

If you need a hand with e-tuning or parts feel free to reach out.

Josh

·
Vendor
214 Posts
If you do run an off the shelf tune you might want to pull timing through the COBB to be extra safe.
If he doesn't install an aftermarket boost controller the Stage 2 OTS map will work fine. All he's upgrading is the downpipe. The fuel pump and pcv make no difference tune wise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts