IW STi Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Coming home soon, any updates for this trip to get some tunes done?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bump!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bump!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bump? Any chance of this happening again?
Where are you located at? I have talked with Freddie and we are trying to get Stephen out here in the end of jul or beginning of Aug. We really just trying to get guys comitted to this to help spread the cost to make lower per tune. There are roughly 3-4 at ramstein area, and then Myself and another STI in vilseck/Grafenwohr area, we are trying to reach out to some other guys we have seen here and see if interested,

Brad

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I MIGHT be interested but it's a long shot. Full Race wanted me to do a back to back test of my HTA 3076r with their kit vs an EFR 7670. Different tuners then so I don't know if the conditions would still be as favorable for them. My car should be getting here in Aug let alone the tester turbo soooo...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Also would like to know which post you are at aswell. And also what time frame you are looking at for tune and what you would need done. If we start getting the info of what installs and number of tunes disired, we will be able to get this ball rolling a lot easier. ALso this really has to be a confimed comittment to make this happen.

Brad

·
Registered
55 Posts
I MIGHT be interested but it's a long shot. Full Race wanted me to do a back to back test of my HTA 3076r with their kit vs an EFR 7670. Different tuners then so I don't know if the conditions would still be as favorable for them. My car should be getting here in Aug let alone the tester turbo soooo...
So what are you looking to do? Will your car be showing up in the the beginning of the month?

Brad

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where are you located at? I have talked with Freddie and we are trying to get Stephen out here in the end of jul or beginning of Aug. We really just trying to get guys comitted to this to help spread the cost to make lower per tune. There are roughly 3-4 at ramstein area, and then Myself and another STI in vilseck/Grafenwohr area, we are trying to reach out to some other guys we have seen here and see if interested,

Brad
In the ramstein area.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I've installed just about verything on my car from:
-deleting my tgv's (no pnp) with kstechs kit
-injectors
-headers, uppipe, turbo, tbe
-all gauges
-stereo
-+more
so that's not an issue. I just haven't torn an engine apart :/ If I got a tester turbo I could install it, would just need a tune but Full Race hasn't been pushing their twin scroll EFR's out fast enough to give me the turbo so no clue when that would be.

My car should b getting shipped from TX at the beginning of July.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok. Mobius. Have you met or already know freddie? He has tikd me there 3 or 4 other guys in his area that are willing to get in on this. And. Armysoldier, So your car will be here the earlist of mid august.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It would mainly take place in the Ranstien area. He has driven to Hoenfels, Bamberg before to do installs, It really takes everyone whom wants to be tuned to give their demands. Ie. what they want install if they need, what he will be tuning with, how many tunes you are requesting. The more info we can give Stephen the better to get this setup and make it worth while for him and us here.

Brad

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well I've got Okada Coil Packs, Full RSR TBE exhaust, cobb short ram intake and iridium spark plugs. Apparently the car was tuned by the previous owner but I'm looking to get a Cobb AP to hopefully put on some custom maps such as one with a tune for stock exhaust and another for TBE.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts