IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much of a chance on STi forum but.... Does anyone know anyone in Utah or near Utah with a OBP 06 wingless that wants to trade for STi. I am willing to drive a little if thats what it takes. If you know somebody that has what I am looking for send them my way. :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
sorry, don't know anyone

i'd say post on nasioc and then just be patient. took me about 3 - 4 weeks till i got a trader. Wingless takes a bit longer than wrx wing, too.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks mang. I got a couple people from cali interested but it seems like it going nowhere. I will try that site though:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
denver133 said:
Hey No Prob. You should swing down to Provo sometime and go check out my brothers Skyline. :)
Within 5 minutes of posting on there I got a girl from CO that is interested. She wants to meet next weekend. WORD!!! You are the man.:bow: SKYLINE! What kind of skyline. You should tell him to come to a meet sometime. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that. We meet every tuesday around slc. Let him know and let me know what he thinks. Thanks again. :tup:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Its a R33 GTR. Pretty sweet. See Picts below. That girl that contacted you was the person that I was thinking of when I read your post. She saw the swap on my car and she told me she wanted to get it done soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts