IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so i'm picking up my new 2013 sti sedan Thursday, and i'm wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the trunk. When I get my alarm starter installed i'm having the installer install the amp and sub along with it, but i'm not sure if the sub box will fit. It measures 20w x 15h x 12d, I also want to have enough room for my hockey bag when need. Any input it advice would be great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there enough room in a 2019 STI trunk to fit four tires? I'm looking to put Cont DWS06's on but keep the Yoko Advan's.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Is there enough room in a 2019 STI trunk to fit four tires? I'm looking to put Cont DWS06's on but keep the Yoko Advan's.

if you fold down the rear seats, they will fit. over the weekend i fit a boxed toilet from home depot in the trunk of my '17.. theres a lot of room in there.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Not sure about the 19" wheels, but my stock 18" wheels fit in the back seat. I can only get two in the trunk, and it's not easy due to the seat belt mechanism on the rear deck as well as the trunk lid assist bar things.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the Continental DWS06's on and kept the stock Yokohama Advan V105's.

Maybe I was in too much of a hurry but two tires would not fit in my trunk. I brought tire covers and ended up putting the remaining three tires in their own passenger seats.

I did not try folding the rear seat forward.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts