IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the increase in WRXs and STis being stolen in the tri-state area, we developed this system for people who are interested in being informed of stolen scoobies in the tri-state so we can help nail the guys who are stealing them. Basically you'll get an e-mail on your regular e-mail and a text msg on your phone pager when a car is stolen, with the description etc. This will allow us to better track down the car and alert autorities.

Drop me an e-mail to [email protected] with:

Name:
Cell/Pager #:
Cell/Pager E-mail Addy:
Cell Phone Provider:
Your E-mail:

So far we have about 20 people on the list. Very important, please provide your phone provider (Cingular, verizon, sprint, etc) and if you know the e-mail addy of your phone that is very important.

The E-mail for contacting the list is: [email protected]

-mike

·
Registered
146 Posts
Will any dual-din Subaru headunit fit STi ?

There are a ton of Sube's being stolen in our area so if you are in the TRI-State it only takes a minute to send Paisan your info. These @ssholes need to be stopped and this is just basically like an APB for us Sube owners. Thanks Paisan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clear bra on lower front valance..

No problem, glad to help out. I hate to see subies stolen :(

On a bad side note.... 2 more attempted thefts last night in Union and surrounding area.

AZP is also installing security devices for WRX/STi/RS folks. Check out this thread for details http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454642

-mike

·
Registered
146 Posts
R U Kidding Me?? This is getting out of hand. Anyway, I'll see you Friday night Paisan as I emailed you yesterday about availability. Thanks and see you then.
---Anthony V.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that Auto-x and HPDE season is over, AZP and it's Associates have had a chance to cook up the much awaited security devices. We had the idea in mind since last May, but didn't want to jump into them w/o the proper R&D that should be put into a product. Since the race season ended we have been working on this project dilligently. The R&D will continue but we are happy to announce that Stage 1-3 are now ready to go into production and installation.

We've installed several sets already and you guys who have em have been quite happy Here is a breakdown of the Stages we feel will secure your vehicle from the most common theives, not the pros, but with 3 independent systems that must be overcome, we this system will stop 80% of the theives out there who are non-pros stealing your cars.

Stage 1: $125
Stage 2:
Price: $100
Price if you have Stage 1: $75
Stage 2.1: $25
Stage 3:
Price: $110
Price if you have Stage 2: $100
Stage 3.1: $25
Complete System: $345

All prices include all hardware and installation.

Unfortunately we can't really go into detail in a public forum on the various stages. For more detailed info, contact us via E-mail, IM, PM, or best in person.

-mike

AIM/YahooIM: Paisan12
E-mail: [email protected]
Http: http://AZPInstalls.com
Phone: 917-596-3354

1 - 6 of 6 Posts